Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- October 18th, 2022 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659402)

JudyD1651 Nov 11 2022 03:26 PM

Looking forward to the bigger tools. :)

Taz D Nov 12 2022 08:04 PM

Raul posted the following:
Post Release Updates - November 12th, 8:15PM

- Bugfix: 'Accept All' button in the My Request tab not working for people with Gifting Machines, the gifts were removed from the page but were not going to the giftbox most of the time.

WendyP57 Nov 13 2022 10:40 PM

email link for farmtown

A friend of mine has started a new facebook account to play farm town.
She does not get the option to link an email to her farmtown game.
She does not get either the letter box on the left nor the yellow link at the top of the game . Is there another way for her to link her game to her email account please?
Thanks

Taz D Nov 13 2022 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WendyP57 (Post 6519074)
A friend of mine has started a new facebook account to play farm town.
She does not get the option to link an email to her farmtown game.
She does not get either the letter box on the left nor the yellow link at the top of the game . Is there another way for her to link her game to her email account please?
Thanks

Hi WendyP,
I moved your post to the current release thread in News & Announcements.

It would be better if she registered in the forum so we can work directly with her.

bliky Nov 14 2022 01:15 PM

Not sure if this is expected or just an artifact of US DST ending last week, but I'm seeing a 1 hour difference between when I get more daily FarmPass goals vs season goals.

Also wanted to state that I love the new FarmPass feature. It has brought new excitement to playing this game. Thanks for all the hard work!

Aussie Rae Nov 14 2022 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bliky (Post 6519238)
Not sure if this is expected or just an artifact of US DST ending last week, but I'm seeing a 1 hour difference between when I get more daily FarmPass goals vs season goals.

Also wanted to state that I love the new FarmPass feature. It has brought new excitement to playing this game. Thanks for all the hard work!

I noticed that also. Just passed the 600 points and have collected all Rewards and Privileges for this month but will continue doing the goals each day as they add another element to the game apart from just aimlessly planting, harvesting etc.. :)

ericanl51 Nov 18 2022 01:07 PM

A couple weeks ago, the update said there would be new farm expansions. When will that be? Also are there going to be any new flowers, trees etc. Thank you! Game has improved with farm pass...more to do. Thank you!

marymarcel Nov 18 2022 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericanl51 (Post 6519606)
A couple weeks ago, the update said there would be new farm expansions. When will that be? Also are there going to be any new flowers, trees etc. Thank you! Game has improved with farm pass...more to do. Thank you!

Hi ericanl :)

The New Release thread was updated days ago with the following information:

2. 58 x 58 farm expansions for Farms 1 through 15 (Postponed for the next release)

About new flowers, trees etc, Im sorry but the developers dont tell us in advance.

ericanl51 Nov 18 2022 02:40 PM

Thank you!

marymarcel Nov 18 2022 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericanl51 (Post 6519634)
Thank you!

You are welcome ericanl :)

nettie1212 Nov 19 2022 12:19 AM

as the new releases come far & few between and the promised items are nonexistent from the last release

Tiger Nov 19 2022 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nettie1212 (Post 6519682)
as the new releases come far & few between and the promised items are nonexistent from the last release

Hi nettie1212,

The land upgrades are postponed for the next release, you can see that information for yourself by going to the first post on page one.

Danker Nov 20 2022 09:48 AM

Linked email

Since a few days ago, at the top of the screen in farmtown there was a notification: farmtown linked to my email address. That is now gone, it seems I need to redo the process, which I did: reload the game to fill in the email information. I reloaded, then nothing happens. This is the same with my wife's and daughter's account. So these three accounts are not linked anymore.
What to do or not to do?

Taz D Nov 20 2022 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danker (Post 6519838)
Since a few days ago, at the top of the screen in farmtown there was a notification: farmtown linked to my email address. That is now gone, it seems I need to redo the process, which I did: reload the game to fill in the email information. I reloaded, then nothing happens. This is the same with my wife's and daughter's account. So these three accounts are not linked anymore.
What to do or not to do?

Hi Danker,
I moved your post to the current release thread in the News & Announcements section.
W hen you reload to add the email look on the left side of the farm for a mail box. Click on that and you will get the pop up to add the email address.

Danker Nov 21 2022 11:43 AM

Hi Taz, I don't see a mailbox at the left side of the farm, only the coins sign, the dollar sign, fuel and farm pass

Taz D Nov 21 2022 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danker (Post 6519922)
Hi Taz, I don't see a mailbox at the left side of the farm, only the coins sign, the dollar sign, fuel and farm pass

Hi Danker, You hve to click on the Add Email/Change Email in the yellow box, then reload your farms and the mail box will show on the left side.

Tiger Nov 21 2022 05:44 PM

Thank you very much everyone
for all your feedback on the October 18th New Release and November updates!

I am now closing this thread!

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.

If you are still needing to link your email address to your FarmTown Account please click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post6514602

For feedback for the game please post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.