Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Co-operative Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=604342)

farmerKBW Nov 24 2023 09:39 AM

Mary Marcel,
Thanks so much! I have forwarded your reply to my neighbor so that she can contact Support about this matter. She isn't online right now, but I hope she is able to get this resolved.
I greatly appreciate your assistance.
~Kelly (Farmer KBW)

Taz D Nov 24 2023 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmerKBW (Post 6568350)
Thanks so much for clearing that up for me! :)

When I harvest the Brussel Sprouts, the in-game feedback during harvesting says, "Brussel Sprouts field" as I hover over the unharvested crop, which I think may be further complicating the issue.

Is what she needs, then, a facility product? :confused:

Thanks again for your help!

Hi farmerKBW,
No it is not a facility product. What she needs is a Brussel Sprout box which is what is in your storage after you harvest the fields. The problem was that there was a glitch when the new facility was released. That was fixed shortly after, but if they opened the quest before the glitch was fixed then it is asking for the wrong thing which you can't help with. What her quest is asking for is a Brussel Sprout field which you can not give her.

farmerKBW Nov 24 2023 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6568358)
Hi farmerKBW,
No it is not a facility product. What she needs is a Brussel Sprout box which is what is in your storage after you harvest the fields. The problem was that there was a glitch when the new facility was released. That was fixed shortly after, but if they opened the quest before the glitch was fixed then it is asking for the wrong thing which you can't help with. What her quest is asking for is a Brussel Sprout field which you can not give her.

Yes, thanks - I was just back in the game and finally realized what was happening. I'm low on sleep. Her quest is asking for seeds, but she needs the crop. So does her quest need to be updated? Or is it undoable?

Taz D Nov 24 2023 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmerKBW (Post 6568362)
Yes, thanks - I was just back in the game and finally realized what was happening. I'm low on sleep. Her quest is asking for seeds, but she needs the crop. So does her quest need to be updated? Or is it undoable?

HiKBW,
There isn't anything we can do which is why she has to contact Support. I don't know if it can be fixed or if she will have to just let it expire.

Lin Greenthumb Jan 02 2024 06:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I noticed this Quest started at about 63 hours last night. I was hoping it would correct itself after my normal memcache clearing, etc. I am not sure what happens if it does not complete before the expiration.

Taz D Jan 02 2024 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lin Greenthumb (Post 6571410)
I noticed this Quest started at about 63 hours last night. I was hoping it would correct itself after my normal memcache clearing, etc. I am not sure what happens if it does not complete before the expiration.

Hi Lin Greenthumb,
This is one of 2 quests that very intermitently end up with extended times. The developers have not been able to figure out why as every time they check it then the time is correct. Unfoortunately there is nothing we can do to fix this. If it doesn't complete before the expiration time then you will not get that one.

Lin Greenthumb Jan 02 2024 07:02 PM

Thank you, Taz. Fortunately, I usually have more than enough to get 2 FC, so I just won't worry about it.

PapaDoe Jan 12 2024 11:03 AM

If I complete the preliminary work on a quest, and i do not have the facility to complete. If a regular neighbor has the facility, is it possible to use theirs or am I out of luck ??

Thanks,

marymarcel Jan 12 2024 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PapaDoe (Post 6571850)
If I complete the preliminary work on a quest, and i do not have the facility to complete. If a regular neighbor has the facility, is it possible to use theirs or am I out of luck ??

Thanks,

Hi PapaDoe :)

What you are asking is a trick and nobody is allowed to post instructions on the forum.

amanda1955 Feb 19 2024 11:44 PM

why is it sometimes even though it says can't sell someone a product it won't let me normally have noticed it says not friend or on Facebook but why if we don't need Facebook or need to be friends?