Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

Pencil Jun 11 2022 08:34 AM

Facilities and Farms

Hey. Y'awll. My user id is 10153472799438701. I have been searching for a while, in the forums, and can not seem to find my answer, so I do apologize beforehand if I am in the wrong place. if posting from a facility to hire workers from one farm, will that let them work ALL facilities on all my farms, or need I post from each farm?

marymarcel Jun 11 2022 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pencil (Post 6496470)
Hey. Y'awll. My user id is 10153472799438701. I have been searching for a while, in the forums, and can not seem to find my answer, so I do apologize beforehand if I am in the wrong place. if posting from a facility to hire workers from one farm, will that let them work ALL facilities on all my farms, or need I post from each farm?

Hi Pencil :)

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager.

You only need to post one regular facility and one service facility and your friends will be able to work all facilities and services in all farms.

You have full information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...78#post5832378

JNelson Jun 12 2022 06:12 AM

will these new Turbo facilities be able to be in the facilies chains, i notice they not been on the list to choose from when get the fc option???

marymarcel Jun 12 2022 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6496690)
will these new Turbo facilities be able to be in the facilies chains, i notice they not been on the list to choose from when get the fc option???

Hi JNelson :)

Rules for the Facility chains only are for Regular facilities in coins or cash.

We are not sure if the Turbo will be added and please take in mind that many of the turbo facilities added are not workable by friends so they cant be added to the Facility chains, like the Turbo Bee Farm.

But they are added to the options for Super Facility.

bosstech Jun 23 2022 10:21 PM

nonworkable facilities

I have read about the nonworkable facilities, but I still do not understand why those facilities do not produce much at all, have had some for years and only at 4%...I understand neighbors cannot work on them but they still should produce something thanks

Taz D Jun 23 2022 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bosstech (Post 6497898)
I have read about the nonworkable facilities, but I still do not understand why those facilities do not produce much at all, have had some for years and only at 4%...I understand neighbors cannot work on them but they still should produce something thanks

Hi Bosstech,
Open one of each and make sure you have a check in each product box, specially for the ones that are showing a low percentage of production.

mags66 Jun 30 2022 09:12 AM

I am confused about how often & in what order I should be doing these 5 functions in my facility manager. harvest all - start all -load all - store all - cash out all. Also, when I am posting for people to work in my facilities, do I just load all & start all? or do I also store all? I have the same question for the super facility & chain contests... do I just load & start all or do I also store? I'm sorry if I've made this confusing. I greatly appreciate your help!

marymarcel Jun 30 2022 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mags66 (Post 6498230)
I am confused about how often & in what order I should be doing these 5 functions in my facility manager. harvest all - start all -load all - store all - cash out all. Also, when I am posting for people to work in my facilities, do I just load all & start all? or do I also store all? I have the same question for the super facility & chain contests... do I just load & start all or do I also store? I'm sorry if I've made this confusing. I greatly appreciate your help!

Hi mags :)

I usually store all before filling my facilities and services, but that is up to each farmer.

If you are short of some products to fill your service facilities, then it is better to store all before loading the services.

I try to refill the factories used in the Neighborhood Chain contest as much as possible after a few friends worked them.
The super facility for that week is filled when I fill all my facilities that day and only add the products to the Warehouse late in the afternoon to have the most products I can. But as I said before, it is up to each farmer.

The Harvest all is for harvesting your animal buildings. When I just load the game in the morning, I first open my regular quest and then I harvest all just in case the new quest needs some animal products.
Animal buildings have different time to be harvested.
You can find the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314886

mags66 Jun 30 2022 09:35 AM

thanks so much! That makes sense now, I was thinking of the "store all" completely different! thanks for clearing that up! :)

marymarcel Jun 30 2022 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mags66 (Post 6498238)
thanks so much! That makes sense now, I was thinking of the "store all" completely different! thanks for clearing that up! :)

You are welcome mags :)

I forgot about the Cash out, you can do it every day if you wish to add coins to your amount.