Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Tools (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414906)

slartismum Oct 23 2011 09:04 PM

Thank you for that, Taz. I have already fertilized one field by mistake, which was already done. Didn't want to do it again - lol.

Taz D Oct 23 2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slartismum (Post 4906942)
Thank you for that, Taz. I have already fertilized one field by mistake, which was already done. Didn't want to do it again - lol.

If the field is fertilized already then it won't fertilize again.

tlsweetness Oct 26 2011 04:19 AM

The tree shaker for coin

I am really disappointed in this tool. I thought this was to help out those of us who could not afford the farm cash tool, but less. It will not harvest what it says. I have had this tool for 3 months now and thought it was just me, but now I find out it isn't. It won't highlight right and it misses trees, a lot!. I so love this game. It is why I came to facebook, which I have posted in other threads. I can't believe this is on purpose. I am so hoping that this is just a problem that needs fixed. I really do love this game. I hate complaining about it.

al_bundy Oct 26 2011 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlsweetness (Post 4910038)
I am really disappointed in this tool. I thought this was to help out those of us who could not afford the farm cash tool, but less. It will not harvest what it says. I have had this tool for 3 months now and thought it was just me, but now I find out it isn't. It won't highlight right and it misses trees, a lot!. I so love this game. It is why I came to facebook, which I have posted in other threads. I can't believe this is on purpose. I am so hoping that this is just a problem that needs fixed. I really do love this game. I hate complaining about it.

Hi for the tree shaker to grab all trees (within its limit) the trees need to be grouped together.

it also cannot be used on others farms. :)

katrina719 Oct 26 2011 02:56 PM

Try to use it in a "right to left" action. perhaps it will be better for you too.

slartismum Oct 29 2011 10:15 AM

Cannot fertilise if already done? Didn't realise that. Now I can click away without wasting any. Thanks for the update.

slartismum Oct 29 2011 10:19 AM

Tried fertilizing even though the plants were fertilized to see if it worked. It still fertilized the farm (not that it mattered as there was plenty of manure).
Is there a way that the fertilized crops could be highlighted separately from the farm?

Tiger Oct 29 2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slartismum (Post 4914246)
Tried fertilizing even though the plants were fertilized to see if it worked. It still fertilized the farm (not that it mattered as there was plenty of manure).
Is there a way that the fertilized crops could be highlighted separately from the farm?

Hello,

Hover over your crops and when you see (F) it means it is fertilised.

Another way to tell is to turn on an option in your game settings "Highlight fertilised crops/trees" which puts a white glow around everything fertilised.

Using the extended tool box is also a quick way to check how much fertilisation time is left on a farm. Just open it on each farm and hover your mouse over the manure spreader without clicking on it, the remaining time will be shown. Make sure you do this on every farm as the times may vary according to when you last fertilised.

Any crop that is still growing when you fertilise will remain fertilised until it has been harvested/chopped. So if you planted a 3day crop on just before the fertilisation ran out, even though the fertilisation has run out on the farm, the crop will stay fertilised until it is harvested.

Fertilisation does not work on anything that is ready to be harvested/chopped. The easiest way to make sure your farm stays fertilised is to check the manure spreader in the extended tool box as explained earlier.

slartismum Oct 30 2011 10:06 PM

Thank you for the info. You mods are awesome!

Tuckertbnc Nov 10 2011 08:36 AM

Farm cash Tools ???

Hi , My sister is at level 27 - 1 farm ... and has none of the Farmcash tools ... If I buy and send to her > the harvest/plow tool so that she can use it on her own and neighbors farms .... can she use it ???

Since 'I' had to buy the '1st' farm cash tools 'before' I was able to buy the multiple use tool ... I wanted to ask before I bought it for her farm??