Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 26th, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617082)

Orx Nov 01 2015 08:20 AM

I too would like to add my thanks for all the hard work by Raul, the Devs and Mods for their hard work to put the game right after the recent Flash update.

imcgowan Nov 01 2015 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellenaussiefarm (Post 6012474)
no october update well i hope you least bring a november update i want thanksgiving items

Chances are, and I'm just assuming, we didn't get an October update because of all of the issues and problems that are happening with the game. How can the developers give us an update when their are issues that they are still trying to fix? They're doing the best that they can.

Dutch85 Nov 01 2015 08:34 AM

Thank you Raul and devs and all the mods in the forum for being so patient with us while trying to sort out this mess. I just want to tell you all how much I appreciate your hard work. You can't please all the people all the time, but you sure try to do exactly that! You are awesome and I thank you!

Pesto Farmer Nov 01 2015 09:14 AM

Hoping that the problem with putting the facilities in Custom Order will be fixed soon but am sure the developers are working hard on various issues.

maggiel29 Nov 01 2015 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood (Post 6012570)
I second that - the Mods have the patience of saints - having to repeat over and over again to those who didn't bother reading back.

Keep up the good work Mods and Thank you Raul and Devs for working so hard to put right something that was not something of your doing but Adobe.

Well said :)

butterbee1962 Nov 01 2015 05:45 PM

I would like to say thank you to the mods and Raul and Devs who have had a stressful time trying to correct a fault which was not their fault. I have had no problem for a few days and really looking forward to the next update, whenever that is. Great job guys and ladies, thank you.

WyoSugar Nov 01 2015 06:29 PM

I just wanted to add my thanks to Raul and all those who have put so much into getting everything fixed. I haven't had any problems for several days now. Thanks so much :)

ellenaussiefarm Nov 02 2015 12:13 AM

yeah i know i just want some fallthanksgiving sutff for your nextcomp can u pls whisperthat in thedevs ear tax LOL

Taz D Nov 02 2015 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellenaussiefarm (Post 6012746)
yeah i know i just want some fallthanksgiving sutff for your nextcomp can u pls whisperthat in thedevs ear tax LOL

Hi Ellen,
That has already been "whispered" to them. :) We always make sure you get the previous items when a contest needs them.

maggiel29 Nov 02 2015 06:56 AM

As per Raul on Page 1: -
- When hiding things we removed the red lines marking the spot of the hidden items, they were slowing down the game significantly when dragging and farming in a farm with lot of red lines.[/color]

We will also bring back the red lines, however realize this makes operations like dragging, working on a farm and the game in general very slow, specially if there are too many red lines on the screen. This is why we released a few months ago the "Grass with Guidelines" in the Paths category, which is just a grass with the red lines but do not slow down the game, although we understand this is not accessible to all players because it is a farm cash item that you need to purchase once (35FC) and then apply as many times as you like to the rest of the farms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would it be possible to switch off the red lines when a player purchases the "Grass with Guidelines"?