Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 22nd, 2013 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529382)

JuneRedding Apr 06 2013 05:48 AM

I guys I seem to be having a problem since the last updates ( not from 22nd but last few days since new lvls me thinks ) I keep getting a box pop up saying not logged in and when I click on log in I get thrown onto my FB home page, of course this may be a FB prob but as this happened on my farm I thought I would mention it here first :(

bjyhey3 Apr 06 2013 08:51 PM

Thanks for all the upgrades and the new levels.

SunnyD Apr 08 2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witch Hazel (Post 5502750)
THANK YOU FOR MY VOLCANO!!! Now may I have people running for their lives and screaming in terror? :)

what farm do you have a volcano on i got to see this lol

NanCEurich Apr 09 2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MANHCTFL (Post 5488774)
I have 5 fish farming plants which provide me with lots of bait...All of a sudden, all of my bait is gone!!! It shows 0 in storage, which is crazy, because I had tens of thousands of both fresh & sea water bait. Is this a known glitch?

Did you find out why this is happening? I have the same problem, thousands of bait missing.

Taz D Apr 09 2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanCEurich (Post 5507438)
Did you find out why this is happening? I have the same problem, thousands of bait missing.

If you have the Fishing Tackle Shop service facility then make sure you do not have the baits checked to fill. Those can use 15,000 each load so can use up your bait fast.

StoneFace Apr 09 2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5507458)
If you have the Fishing Tackle Shop service facility then make sure you do not have the baits checked to fill. Those can use 15,000 each load so can use up your bait fast.

I have unchecked my tackle shops too... made a BIG difference.

Docperk Apr 09 2013 08:40 PM

This update must have ended up going pretty well, its been rather quiet in the forum lately. :)

RhondaD Apr 09 2013 08:52 PM

My "Start All" button in the facilities manager still doesn't work. Just checking to see if it's just me/my button or if it hasn't been activated yet?

Taz D Apr 09 2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhondaD (Post 5508006)
My "Start All" button in the facilities manager still doesn't work. Just checking to see if it's just me/my button or if it hasn't been activated yet?

The Start All has not had any tools released for it which is why it is greyed out. Only the Load All has had tools released.

StoneFace Apr 10 2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Docperk (Post 5507986)
This update must have ended up going pretty well, its been rather quiet in the forum lately. :)

boy... ain't it the truth....

where have all the [1] big releases with lots and lots of comments gone

where have all the [2] regular posters gone

perhaps StoneFace needs to start story telling and draw flies, I mean the regular old crew... haha