Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Layering (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632710)

Biker Dash Jan 27 2021 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emptysmith (Post 6411482)
thousands of hours and dollars invested.

Suddenly, the approximately $600 I have spent on FC doesn't seem so extreme anymore...
That being said, I would be highly disappointed if the devs suddenly killed the ability to have stacked farms. On some of my farms, I have three layers of crops under flowers under trees under lakes and rivers under facilities... my end goal being every farm maxed out in size three layers of crops, a layer of flowers, a layer of trees, multiple layers of fishable water, and facilities out the ying-yang lol It'll take a while to get there, but I will.

forever.yours32 Feb 01 2021 07:45 AM

layering

There are tips n tricks on how to layer trees on top on flowers etc, also plots ontop of plots .Before these tips were found you couldnt do this. its not how the developers indented it to be. They just never fixed the glitches. now since the new switch you just cant do this.

Taz D Feb 01 2021 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forever.yours32 (Post 6424882)
There are tips n tricks on how to layer trees on top on flowers etc, also plots ontop of plots .Before these tips were found you couldnt do this. its not how the developers indented it to be. They just never fixed the glitches. now since the new switch you just cant do this.

Just to be clear, we do not know what layering will be able to be programmed back into Farm Town yet. The developers want to get all the normal functions added back in first to get the game back to normal function. Then they can work on correcting minor problems and adding what layering they can.

keith of maisie farm uk Feb 01 2021 01:52 PM

layering is called cheating by the makers of farm town. yes we all do it. i guess you should wait until the game comes back to full operation and see if it still works then.

Denise Dianna Feb 02 2021 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keith of maisie farm uk (Post 6424962)
layering is called cheating by the makers of farm town. yes we all do it. i guess you should wait until the game comes back to full operation and see if it still works then.

When they supplied us with tools special for layering it ceased to be cheating.

marymarcel Feb 02 2021 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseDJ (Post 6425242)
When they supplied us with tools special for layering it ceased to be cheating.

Hi DeniseDJ :)

Tools allow you to work the layering fields, but they dont allow you to do the layering.

Chet Evors Feb 02 2021 09:48 PM

1336382078 Not sure but wife and I both have layered farms with large combine and it works great, faster than before! Get into FT with Google. Google is or browser also.
50X50 farms layered 3 times. 20 of those and 11 36X36 also layered 3 times. I use a desk top and wife uses lap top.

Taz D Feb 02 2021 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chet Evors (Post 6425454)
1336382078 Not sure but wife and I both have layered farms with large combine and it works great, faster than before! Get into FT with Google. Google is or browser also.
50X50 farms layered 3 times. 20 of those and 11 36X36 also layered 3 times. I use a desk top and wife uses lap top.

Hi Chet,
It depends on how you have layered. Parts of it will work fine. Some of the heavy layering may not. We don't know how much of the layering works yet and how much the developer can do for the rest of it.

drr30 Feb 03 2021 03:04 PM

My layered farms work fine. I have notice you can not layer new farms I've tried every laying trick I know and nothing works

Tiger Feb 04 2021 10:02 AM

Sorry folks, but it seems we need a little reminder here.
Although we allow some discussions on the subject, I'm sorry but we are not permitted to allow anyone to post instructions on how to layer, so those will be deleted without notice.