Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 9th, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=647126)

Lee Ann Jul 09 2020 03:31 PM

Yes new stuff !!!!! Thanks Raul and all your team for keeping this game so much fun !!!!!

Taz D Jul 09 2020 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net (Post 6367054)
Where are the new crops ? Are you finished adding new crops. You have a lot of room on 4 ,5 , and 6 days ,you can add a 7 day is ok with me. Tyvm

Hi Harrywhitmore,
No new crops have been added that we know of.

If you want to make a suggestions for new crops that you want please post it in the Suggestions section.

Taz D Jul 09 2020 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sqrl (Post 6367022)
The ships are definitely broken. I signed into a neighbour's FB (with their permission) to move four of my ships along, and clicking on the containers I keep getting minus numbers of ships waiting to load. I got to -32 before I realised the ship was never going to load, lol.

Edited to add: also, two of them came straight home rather than moving on to their next port of call.

Hi Sqrl,
Where did you see the negative numbers?

Sqrl Jul 09 2020 04:34 PM

It was the place where you usually see how many ships are docked at your port waiting to be loaded, while you're loading.

Sonytone Jul 09 2020 04:39 PM

Awesome Sauce! Thank You, Raul and Team yet again! stay safe!!

Taz D Jul 09 2020 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sqrl (Post 6367086)
It was the place where you usually see how many ships are docked at your port waiting to be loaded, while you're loading.

Hi Sqrl,
I found it and passed that on to the developers. It may only do that if the ships don't clear like they should.

Alexm2012 Jul 09 2020 06:50 PM

My ships returned before they were due to and had missed lots of ports but had been passed asif my neighbours had loaded the ship but 13
Ports said 0 wait time 3 ships have came in so far. Hope this doesn’t bug the load container time if it is an error.

Thanks for the new trading banners also purchased those and the 4 new facilities.

Taz D Jul 09 2020 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexm2012 (Post 6367118)
My ships returned before they were due to and had missed lots of ports but had been passed asif my neighbours had loaded the ship but 13
Ports said 0 wait time 3 ships have came in so far. Hope this doesn’t bug the load container time if it is an error.

Thanks for the new trading banners also purchased those and the 4 new facilities.

Hi Alexm,
I have checked your data and I only see 1 ship (purple) currently dispatched. It is at port 12 for 1 hour and 21 minutes wait time. The rest of your ships show as idle.
The Brown, Pink and Yellow sho as having returned today with zero skipped ports and either 30 or 29 ports visited. They all returned to day at 10:28, 11:53, and 17:28 respectively, so not all at the same time.
The only one I see may have a returned early was the one you sent out todat as it was back in 28 minutes, though with today being the release it is possible that it went through all the ports in that time as everybody is playing checking out the release.
It will not effect the load time of containers as that is based on how many ships you havce dispatched in the last 7 days and not on how many are still out.

Alexm2012 Jul 09 2020 07:10 PM

The ships returned but on the data I seen that they visited all the ports in 0 minutes. After port 14 so each of them when I logged back in (3 ships) was ready to be unloaded but they had not visited all ports it just showed that they had

Taz D Jul 09 2020 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexm2012 (Post 6367126)
The ships returned but on the data I seen that they visited all the ports in 0 minutes. After port 14 so each of them when I logged back in (3 ships) was ready to be unloaded but they had not visited all ports it just showed that they had

Hi Alexm,
The developers are looking at the ships and working to find the problems. All I can tell you is what the data shows. I am not sure why they would return that quickly and the data doesn't show the times for the individual ports. Two of those ships had been out for over a day.