Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- January 24th, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639926)

Taz D Jan 25 2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6280946)
Will it trade goods for the Super-facility and it count towards our regular Quests?

Hi Alexandra,
We have asked for clarification on the use in quests, but we think you would have to have the Trade Lifeline for them to count toward quests.

JNelson Jan 25 2019 11:05 AM

which day of the week with the new SF start on? Thursday or Friday

Taz D Jan 25 2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6280998)
which day of the week with the new SF start on? Thursday or Friday

Hi JNelson,
Since it was released on Thursday I would say that would be right, however we don't have specific information on that, so don't quote me.

Lin Greenthumb Jan 25 2019 11:49 AM

Shortly after the release last night, I tried the Super Facility. Mine was the Fish Farming Plant. My facility was near empty so I fully loaded it, checked the Super Facility and it showed all that I had just loaded. Now this morning, I check the Super Facility and it showed zero product. I reloaded my facility with what little I could and when I check, it only shows the small amounts, so I lost all that I loaded last night. Thank you, as always, for the new release.

jkmyer Jan 25 2019 11:55 AM

Is there antway to tell if your neighbors are on line?

Taz D Jan 25 2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lin Greenthumb (Post 6281006)
Shortly after the release last night, I tried the Super Facility. Mine was the Fish Farming Plant. My facility was near empty so I fully loaded it, checked the Super Facility and it showed all that I had just loaded. Now this morning, I check the Super Facility and it showed zero product. I reloaded my facility with what little I could and when I check, it only shows the small amounts, so I lost all that I loaded last night. Thank you, as always, for the new release.

Hi Lin Greenthumb,
The following will explain why you lost all of that:
j) At the end of each day all unsold products on each bucket are lost and the buckets start filling again the next time you start productions on the Super Facility

Taz D Jan 25 2019 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmyer (Post 6281010)
Is there antway to tell if your neighbors are on line?

Hi Jkmyer,
Yes there is. If you look at the Neighbor bar at the bottom of your game. Each neighbor that is on will have a green dot in their block. Also you can sort the Neighbor bar by Online Status which will move all the ones on line to the front of the list.

MelissaZZ Jan 25 2019 12:33 PM

Super Facilities

This Super Facility is great, but it blows your buying for the day. If you try to be helpful to someone, you lose the ability to buy anything you might need. The buying limits were incorporated without any of this in mind!

Thanks for the update!

Lin Greenthumb Jan 25 2019 12:43 PM

Thank you, Taz. I will keep that in mind as it never occurred to me I would need to sell those before midnight last night.

marymarcel Jan 25 2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpdad (Post 6280930)
This morning following the update, I noticed that one of my Co-op quests were missing (I always leave 4 open and there were only 3). Did not think much of it at the time but now every time I load my farm I have a notification that a co-op quest can be redeemed, I open them but there is nothing there. Coming out of the quests I then have a notification that a co-op quest has expired, I again open the co-op and when doing so the number one disappears. I have cleared memcashe but it still happens every time I load the farm!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...961&farm_ix=34

Any ideas??

Hi Grumpdad :)

The developers have fixed the problem with the missing quests, please check if yours is back.