Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Storage on the farm (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594678)

Jessesmom113 Oct 26 2022 12:48 PM

Farm Pass Decoration Awards Missing from Storage

I have received all of the decoration rewards from Farm Pass and placed them on one of my farms. I decided to rearrange things and put them back in my storage so I could place them on a different farm. They are completely missing from my storage (I checked all categories)

marymarcel Oct 26 2022 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessesmom113 (Post 6516190)
I have received all of the decoration rewards from Farm Pass and placed them on one of my farms. I decided to rearrange things and put them back in my storage so I could place them on a different farm. They are completely missing from my storage (I checked all categories)

Hi Jessesmom :)

I just checked your data and those decorations were not moved to storage, they are on your farm 43 Coyote's Girl.
Please load that farm and put a check mark to Show Seasonal Items option in your preferences, the wrench.

gringa Nov 03 2022 05:35 AM

I need more storage space. Is there any other way to have more storage space other then adding more neighbors? I invite but no acceptance yet. If we move up in levels can that add more storage space? I have holiday items that I like and I don't want to sell them because they are from a long time ago and they are not in your holiday store anymore.

Tiger Nov 03 2022 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gringa (Post 6517274)
I need more storage space. Is there any other way to have more storage space other then adding more neighbors? I invite but no acceptance yet. If we move up in levels can that add more storage space? I have holiday items that I like and I don't want to sell them because they are from a long time ago and they are not in your holiday store anymore.

Hi gringa,

The first thing you should try is to continue increasing your neighbours.

Are you sending an Invite from the Invite tab or are you sending friends that play a neighbour request from the My Neighbours tab above your game screen?
If you are not using the My Neighbours tab, please do so, that tab will show you who already plays Farm Town and the ones without a blue background are not your neighbours yet. If you need information on how the My Neighbours tab works, please click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post3355290

There is a social thread where members can request neighbours. Please click on this link to be taken to it and read the first post so you know what to include in your post if you would like to request neighbours:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

As you don't have many neighbours yet, adding a lot more neighbours would be the best way forward for you at this time to increase your Item Storage Capacity and does not cost Farm Cash. There is more information in the Game Guide Chapter 14 Storage on how Item Storage capacity is calculated. It's worth you having a read of that so you know exactly how it works. There are Farm Cash tools that can increase Item capacity, but those will only be worth buying when you have managed to increase your neighbors by a substantial amount as those use the amount of neighbours you currently have to increase the capacity.
Here's the link to that post for more information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6341350

keith of maisie farm uk Nov 04 2022 03:22 AM

try adding me as your friend on facebook and then i can be your neighbour

gringa Nov 04 2022 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keith of maisie farm uk (Post 6517354)

Thank you, I will try. Much appreciated.

Pamgow Nov 04 2022 12:50 PM

Issue with Facilities Manager

For some reason, when I "Store All from the Facilities Manager, it stores all my facilities except for My Cheese Making supplies Factory. And, in my bakery, when I start all in the facility, it doesn't load my bread. That is the only product it isn't loading. I hadn't noticed until I started running out of bread which had always been plentiful before. Have no idea why these issue are happening.

Taz D Nov 04 2022 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pamgow (Post 6517426)
For some reason, when I "Store All from the Facilities Manager, it stores all my facilities except for My Cheese Making supplies Factory. And, in my bakery, when I start all in the facility, it doesn't load my bread. That is the only product it isn't loading. I hadn't noticed until I started running out of bread which had always been plentiful before. Have no idea why these issue are happening.

Hi Pamgow,
Make sure you have a check in the box for the Cheese Making Supplies Factory. If there is open the facility and make sure that each product in the factory also has a check in the box for those. Try starting one batch of each product to make sure you have enough ingredients to make those items.

Same thing for the Bread in the bakery. Make sure there is a check in the box for the bread.

gringa Nov 04 2022 09:56 PM

Tried it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6517282)
Hi gringa,

The first thing you should try is to continue increasing your neighbours.

Are you sending an Invite from the Invite tab or are you sending friends that play a neighbour request from the My Neighbours tab above your game screen?
If you are not using the My Neighbours tab, please do so, that tab will show you who already plays Farm Town and the ones without a blue background are not your neighbours yet. If you need information on how the My Neighbours tab works, please click on this link:

There is a social thread where members can request neighbours. Please click on this link to be taken to it and read the first post so you know what to include in your post if you would like to request neighbours:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

As you don't have many neighbours yet, adding a lot more neighbours would be the best way forward for you at this time to increase your Item Storage Capacity and does not cost Farm Cash. There is more information in the Game Guide Chapter 14 Storage on how Item Storage capacity is calculated. It's worth you having a read of that so you know exactly how it works. There are Farm Cash tools that can increase Item capacity, but those will only be worth buying when you have managed to increase your neighbors by a substantial amount as those use the amount of neighbours you currently have to increase the capacity.
Here's the link to that post for more information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6341350

Tiger, thank you for reponding. I looked at your link from the My Neighbors and when I did as it directed all the names that showed up are all ready my neighbors. I did use the social thread as well asking for more neighbors.

gringa Nov 04 2022 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keith of maisie farm uk (Post 6517354)

What is your name so I can find you...

Taz D Nov 04 2022 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gringa (Post 6517454)
Tiger, thank you for reponding. I looked at your link from the My Neighbors and when I did as it directed all the names that showed up are all ready my neighbors. I did use the social thread as well asking for more neighbors.

Hi Gringa,
Tiger is not available right now.
As you add friends to be neighbors you will want to use the My Neighbors tab to send neighbor requests to them from there. The Invite tab is for inviting your friends who do not currently play to join Farm Town.

Plkease note they they may not show up in that ist for a day as Facebook does not update the data quickly.

gringa Nov 05 2022 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6517466)
Hi Gringa,
Tiger is not available right now.
As you add friends to be neighbors you will want to use the My Neighbors tab to send neighbor requests to them from there. The Invite tab is for inviting your friends who do not currently play to join Farm Town.

Plkease note they they may not show up in that ist for a day as Facebook does not update the data quickly.

If I am understanding correctly: If I use the My Neighbors tab I should be able to see any who all ready play Farm Town whether they are on my FB friends list or not? Then I can send an invite through it?

Tiger Nov 05 2022 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gringa (Post 6517494)
If I am understanding correctly: If I use the My Neighbors tab I should be able to see any who all ready play Farm Town whether they are on my FB friends list or not? Then I can send an invite through it?

Hi gringa,

Taz is not available at the moment.

You have to be friends on Facebook before you can add them as a Neighbour.
Until the friend request you or they send on Facebook is accepted you will not be able to add them as a neighbour for Farm Town as you won't see them in the My Neighbours tab.

The Invite tab is only for sending Facebook friends that don't play Farm Town yet, an invite to play the game. You don't use that tab to add Neighbours.

When you add new Facebook friends and they are show up in the My Neighbours tab, that's when you will be able to see who is playing and which ones are not Neighbours yet.

You send Neighbour requests from the My Neighbours tab by clicking on Add as Neighbour. They must then accept that request before they become your Neighbour.

Full information is in the game guide, please click on this link to be taken to that section of the game guide:

Pamgow Nov 05 2022 06:28 PM

Everything is checked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6517430)
Hi Pamgow,
Make sure you have a check in the box for the Cheese Making Supplies Factory. If there is open the facility and make sure that each product in the factory also has a check in the box for those. Try starting one batch of each product to make sure you have enough ingredients to make those items.

Same thing for the Bread in the bakery. Make sure there is a check in the box for the bread.

My Cheese Making Supplies factory is checked in the Facility manager and everything is checked in the facility. The bread was my bad. Somehow I must have unchecked it "without trying to or doing it on purpose".

Taz D Nov 05 2022 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pamgow (Post 6517654)
My Cheese Making Supplies factory is checked in the Facility manager and everything is checked in the facility. The bread was my bad. Somehow I must have unchecked it "without trying to or doing it on purpose".

Hi Pamgow,
For your CheeseMaking Supplies Factory Try clicking on the Start All in the facility in the facility manager and see if it will load production. If it won't then open the facility and try the Start All for each product and see if it will start them.
Sorry, that should have been Store all for the facility and each product for your problem.

gringa Nov 06 2022 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6517502)
Hi gringa,

Taz is not available at the moment.

You have to be friends on Facebook before you can add them as a Neighbour.
Until the friend request you or they send on Facebook is accepted you will not be able to add them as a neighbour for Farm Town as you won't see them in the My Neighbours tab.

The Invite tab is only for sending Facebook friends that don't play Farm Town yet, an invite to play the game. You don't use that tab to add Neighbours.

When you add new Facebook friends and they are show up in the My Neighbours tab, that's when you will be able to see who is playing and which ones are not Neighbours yet.

You send Neighbour requests from the My Neighbours tab by clicking on Add as Neighbour. They must then accept that request before they become your Neighbour.

Full information is in the game guide, please click on this link to be taken to that section of the game guide:

Ok, I understand, then I am sunk because the friends I have on FB don't play the game and that's why none of them are showing up on the My Neighbors, thanks for answering my questions about this. I still think that the system should be changed. Your amount of storage shouldn't be limited to how many neighbors on FT you have because that's totally our of one's control. A better way is by how many levels you are on and gain more storage when you move up a level. That makes more sense and makes it better for a player. That's my thoughts on it.

inkdone Nov 26 2022 12:46 PM

Looked in the game guide but didn't see anything on 'specific item' quantity limits... is there one? My issue is specific quantity of fish being stored, each fish type (lets say Carp)capped at 200,000,000 for Regular and same for Large. Is that by design? When I Zip my storage it will take the Regular and Large and cap at 400,000,00.
USER ID number is: 1209353981

Tiger Nov 26 2022 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inkdone (Post 6520318)
Looked in the game guide but didn't see anything on 'specific item' quantity limits... is there one? My issue is specific quantity of fish being stored, each fish type (lets say Carp)capped at 200,000,000 for Regular and same for Large. Is that by design? When I Zip my storage it will take the Regular and Large and cap at 400,000,00.
USER ID number is: 1209353981

Hi inkdone,

The individual limit for an item is 200 million BUT you certainly can't keep that amount for everything possible to harvest or make in the game. You will reach your Harvests &Products Capacity limit way before then.

If too many products got to very high amounts, what can happen is that ANY random products, not just the one that reached individual capacity limit can go missing, and there is no way to return those.

I would not recommend zipping if you had 200 million of both regular and large carp as you could lose them. You are better off going to market and selling off the larger size (would get you more coins) and then dropping the regular to a lower quantity so that you don't risk lose those or anything else as well.

ldgarner38@yahoo.com Nov 27 2022 07:43 AM

I Harvest the dairy shed twice daily and try to use milk and none has been stored Happens all the time..

marymarcel Nov 27 2022 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldgarner38@yahoo.com (Post 6520478)
I Harvest the dairy shed twice daily and try to use milk and none has been stored Happens all the time..

Hi ldgarner :)

All your previous posts have been answered.

The last response is in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post6516166

Vianna Jan 05 2023 12:13 AM

Cannot move flowers from storage

My storage is nearly full and I would like to clear it out. I just purchased additional space/acreage on my farm #8, and want to move my flowers that are in storage to that space. But no matter what I do, it won’t let me move them to my farm. The only option it gives me is to go to market and sell them. I don’t want to do that, because then I’d have to purchase them again! Is this a bug, or am I forgetting something? (I don’t play all the time, just in spurts.) I did check my storage settings and it is set to “all.”

Tiger Jan 05 2023 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vianna (Post 6525398)
My storage is nearly full and I would like to clear it out. I just purchased additional space/acreage on my farm #8, and want to move my flowers that are in storage to that space. But no matter what I do, it won’t let me move them to my farm. The only option it gives me is to go to market and sell them. I don’t want to do that, because then I’d have to purchase them again! Is this a bug, or am I forgetting something? (I don’t play all the time, just in spurts.) I did check my storage settings and it is set to “all.”

Hi Vianna,

Are you still having problems?

If you are, are you looking in your Item storage for flowers or are you looking in your Harvests & Products storage for the flowers?

We are not seeing that you have any flowers in your Item storage to be able to put on a farm.

Vianna Jan 05 2023 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6525402)
Hi Vianna,

Are you still having problems?

If you are, are you looking in your Item storage for flowers or are you looking in your Harvests & Products storage for the flowers?

We are not seeing that you have any flowers in your Item storage to be able to put on a farm.

Thank you for checking this for me! I looked and there are none in the Items storage. All I see, now, are in the Harvests & Products. So I must have accidentally sold the flowers I had in storage. Bummer! I was selling things and sold half of all and then half of all that were left. I don't remember actually selling all of anything that would have included flowers -- but must have. Thanks for your help!

SDYER4LIFE Jan 10 2023 04:14 PM

How can I move my bait from my storage to use at my lakes and ponds? When I hover over the bait in my fishing farm, it shows that I have 30 thousand plus stored but when I hover over my lakes and ponds, it only shows that I have 2000

Taz D Jan 10 2023 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDYER4LIFE (Post 6525890)
How can I move my bait from my storage to use at my lakes and ponds? When I hover over the bait in my fishing farm, it shows that I have 30 thousand plus stored but when I hover over my lakes and ponds, it only shows that I have 2000

Hi Sdyer4life,
You can't move the bait in storage to use for the waters. That bait is obtained by collecting bonuses and can only be used in the Fishing Tackle Shop or sold in the market.

chrissy50 Feb 26 2023 06:58 PM

Multi items to storage shed

I am wondering if there is a way to add multi items to the storage shed at a time instead of doing it one at a time.

Taz D Feb 26 2023 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrissy50 (Post 6530330)
I am wondering if there is a way to add multi items to the storage shed at a time instead of doing it one at a time.

Hi Chrissy,
I moved your post to the thread about storage.
It depends on what you are trying to put into your storage. If you are trying to put things like trees or flowers in your storage you can move them all from a farm at once if you have the tower crane tool. If you are trying to move animals from a shed to storage you can with the controls in the shed or if they are on the farm with the tower crane.
If they are facilities or farm cash items then no they have to be move individually.

Denise Dianna Mar 19 2023 03:36 PM

curious about what you can do with

the products you get from working other's facilities. I know they go into storage. Say for instance I work someone else's Spanish Restaurant. Can I take the products I receive there and funnel the Crema Catalina into, say, the Cruise Ship or must they be sold in the Marketplace?

Taz D Mar 19 2023 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseDJ (Post 6539234)
the products you get from working other's facilities. I know they go into storage. Say for instance I work someone else's Spanish Restaurant. Can I take the products I receive there and funnel the Crema Catalina into, say, the Cruise Ship or must they be sold in the Marketplace?

HI DeniseDJ ,
They are added to your regular Harvest & Products storage. So yes they are used in your service facilities.

Denise Dianna Mar 19 2023 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6539238)
HI DeniseDJ ,
They are added to your regular Harvest & Products storage. So yes they are used in your service facilities.

Thanks for your information Taz, I looked in the game guide, the chapter about facilities, and could not find the answer. I am thinking now, perhaps I should have looked in the chapter about storage.

Denise Dianna Mar 19 2023 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6539238)
HI DeniseDJ ,

I've been thinking, this really does beg the question...what happens to the items that you get for working other people's service facilities. Obviously, we know they get added to storage. Do they get sold when we "Cash Out All" or ?

Taz D Mar 19 2023 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseDJ (Post 6539294)
I've been thinking, this really does beg the question...what happens to the items that you get for working other people's service facilities. Obviously, we know they get added to storage. Do they get sold when we "Cash Out All" or ?

Hi DeniseDJ,
The products you get from each type of work goes into your storage to be used by you in your facilities or sold when you sell your non-ingredients if you do not own the facilities to use the products.

badcompany_78 Apr 20 2023 11:50 AM

placing issues from store to farm

MY USER ID number is: 898590491 Build No: 462

I have issues placing seacoasts on my farm 1
I have expanded and am only placing on the expanded area.
It still says there are too many items in the row even though I have not added anything there yet

marymarcel Apr 20 2023 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badcompany_78 (Post 6542134)
MY USER ID number is: 898590491 Build No: 462

I have issues placing seacoasts on my farm 1
I have expanded and am only placing on the expanded area.
It still says there are too many items in the row even though I have not added anything there yet

Hi badcompany :)

I moved your post to the thread about Storage on the farm.

When you receive that kind of message it is due you have reached or you are near to reach the limit for that farm to be able to place more items.

That farm has ponds wall to wall plus crops on top plus flowers on top of crops. And you also have many facilities outside the farm's border.

MOM GLENDA Apr 24 2023 10:32 AM

please send me the link to do resetting the farm.it is the mec i cannot spell it . last night i could remove from storage i had some problems but today i cannot remove anything from storage at all. trying to move some flowers to another farm. to see if that help my farms to stop losing things .i going just stop playing after 14 years if things do not stop disapearing .had a friend remove the 9 layers replow for me all my farms are back like they were for over 10 years.things where flowers are still disapearing .figure to many flowers i have a lot less on each farm if i can get the flowers out of storage so i can finish

Taz D Apr 24 2023 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6543494)
please send me the link to do resetting the farm.it is the mec i cannot spell it . last night i could remove from storage i had some problems but today i cannot remove anything from storage at all. trying to move some flowers to another farm. to see if that help my farms to stop losing things .i going just stop playing after 14 years if things do not stop disapearing .had a friend remove the 9 layers replow for me all my farms are back like they were for over 10 years.things where flowers are still disapearing .figure to many flowers i have a lot less on each farm if i can get the flowers out of storage so i can finish

Hi Mom Glenda,
If you are having things constantly disappear then that means you have to many things on those farms. There is a limit to how many items can be on a farm. When you layer waters. crops, flowers, trees, and facilties on a farm then you are risking losing things as there are too many items on the farm, so when you add another item something has to go.
The memcache links are in the following thread link so are easy to find:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

MOM GLENDA Apr 24 2023 11:13 AM

thats why i moved flowers to storage putting some on other farms. if i can do farm 5 think i be ok think i got the rest done .a friend put the flowers on these farms 3 years ago . she got to many on each farm.my fingers are cripplied it hurts me to do this but i got do it or stop playing .i got get them out of storage .it has to stop saying cannot remove the flowers

Taz D Apr 24 2023 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6543502)
thats why i moved flowers to storage putting some on other farms. if i can do farm 5 think i be ok think i got the rest done .a friend put the flowers on these farms 3 years ago . she got to many on each farm.my fingers are cripplied it hurts me to do this but i got do it or stop playing .i got get them out of storage .it has to stop saying cannot remove the flowers

Hi Mom Glenda,
The only reason it would say that is if something is in the spot you are trying to set them down so they can't be put there. If you are moving groups of them to the farm it only takes one of the spots already filled to keep you from setting them down.

Denise Dianna Apr 25 2023 06:24 AM

farm storage

Is there anyway of knowing how much farm storage we are using? I know how to know about facility capacity but I am pretty sure farm storage is different.

marymarcel Apr 25 2023 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseDJ (Post 6543694)
Is there anyway of knowing how much farm storage we are using? I know how to know about facility capacity but I am pretty sure farm storage is different.

Hi Denise :)

I moved your post to the thread about Storage.

If you are asking for how many items you can have in each farm, then no, there is no way to look for it.
Each farm has a limit about how much data it can hold and that is also related to many other factors.