Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Tools and Fuel (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657498)

james_a_thompson Feb 06 2021 08:10 AM

What is the tool above the blue water flowers hand sprinkler and below the white water flowers towed sprinkler? I don't find it in the store. I would insert a screen shot but am unable to attach.

Tiger Feb 06 2021 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_a_thompson (Post 6426598)
What is the tool above the blue water flowers hand sprinkler and below the white water flowers towed sprinkler? I don't find it in the store. I would insert a screen shot but am unable to attach.

Hi James_a_thompson,

I think you are looking at the Flower Freezer - Unfreezer Tool, which isn't available to use yet as it hasn't been added back to the game so it's greyed out. It will be back when the devs have time to do it. You can read up about that tool in the Game Guide Chapter 21 Tools. Here's the link to that specific post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post6207682

Karlene Feb 10 2021 10:06 PM

Missing armored truck?

Hi. I was looking at the tools in the store, thinking about tools I wanted. I had the filter set to "not owned'. I noticed that the armored truck was in the list, but I bought an armored truck quite a while back. It is not in my storage, but I haven't moved it out of storage. Could it somehow have been removed from my storage and placed on a farm?

Thanks for your help.

Taz D Feb 10 2021 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlene (Post 6427738)
Hi. I was looking at the tools in the store, thinking about tools I wanted. I had the filter set to "not owned'. I noticed that the armored truck was in the list, but I bought an armored truck quite a while back. It is not in my storage, but I haven't moved it out of storage. Could it somehow have been removed from my storage and placed on a farm?

Thanks for your help.

Hi Karlene,
I do not see an armored truck in your data at all. I even checked all the way back to August 2016 and do not see any armored truck purchased.

Karlene Feb 10 2021 10:30 PM

Armored truck

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6427742)
Hi Karlene,
I do not see an armored truck in your data at all. I even checked all the way back to August 2016 and do not see any armored truck purchased.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Is there another tool that is used to 'cash out all'? I have been clicking to 'cash out all' in the facility manager. In the store the armored truck doesn't show a green ? to click. Shouldn't there be a green ? to click, to see what the tool does?

Here is my user ID number: 577533693

Thanks again.

Taz D Feb 10 2021 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlene (Post 6427746)
Thanks for your quick reply.

Is there another tool that is used to 'cash out all'? I have been clicking to 'cash out all' in the facility manager. In the store the armored truck doesn't show a green ? to click. Shouldn't there be a green ? to click, to see what the tool does?

Here is my user ID number: 577533693

Thanks again.

Hi Karlene,
No there isn't another tool for Cash Out All. Not all the tools need the green ? as the explanation of what they do is in the text in the box for the tool.
That ID is the farms I checked. If you had bought it then it would show in the farm cash archive in your data and it isn't in the list. Even if it was missing it would show in the list that it was.
You can contact Support if you wish, but they will tell you the same thing.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Karlene Feb 10 2021 11:16 PM

Farm Cash data

Thank you Taz for your quick replies.

When I go into my farm cash data I can only go back to August 16, 2020. Where can I click to check further back than that?

Thanks again for your patience and time.

Taz D Feb 10 2021 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlene (Post 6427758)
Thank you Taz for your quick replies.

When I go into my farm cash data I can only go back to August 16, 2020. Where can I click to check further back than that?

Thanks again for your patience and time.

Hi Karlene,
You can not go back any farther in that as it is limited to how much data it can hold. We have the ability to go back farther when we look at your account data, but that is not available for you to do.

noarc1 Feb 11 2021 03:11 PM

Harvester problems

I had a 3x3 harvester that stopped working, bought the 2x2 and it worked only once, bought it again, the same thing, 3x3 does not show available to repurchase. All harvesting is being done by manual and is becoming frustrating. When will this be corrected, some others have told me they have no problems with their harvesters. USER ID number ( 562425613 )

Taz D Feb 11 2021 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noarc1 (Post 6427974)
I had a 3x3 harvester that stopped working, bought the 2x2 and it worked only once, bought it again, the same thing, 3x3 does not show available to repurchase. All harvesting is being done by manual and is becoming frustrating. When will this be corrected, some others have told me they have no problems with their harvesters. USER ID number ( 562425613 )

Hi Noarc,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.

Are your tools in your storage? They must be in the storage for the toolbox to recognize them for you to use.

Karlene Feb 11 2021 05:00 PM

Armored truck

Hi. I'm still trying to figure out why I could use the 'cash out all' button in the Manager without an armored truck. I realized that I may have used my other farm town account and gifted it to myself. Which account would this info show in? The account that bought it, or the account that received the gift?

If this is what has happened, the account that bought it has this number: 100003532236832

Thank you so much for your time and attention.

Taz D Feb 11 2021 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlene (Post 6428010)
Hi. I'm still trying to figure out why I could use the 'cash out all' button in the Manager without an armored truck. I realized that I may have used my other farm town account and gifted it to myself. Which account would this info show in? The account that bought it, or the account that received the gift?

If this is what has happened, the account that bought it has this number: 100003532236832

Thank you so much for your time and attention.

Hi Karlene,
It would show in the receiving farms account data farm cash archive for us. It would also appear in the farm cash activity log at the time it was sent/received in both accounts.

Karlene Feb 11 2021 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6428018)
Hi Karlene,
It would show in the receiving farms account data farm cash archive for us. It would also appear in the farm cash activity log at the time it was sent/received in both accounts.

Thank you, Taz. I appreciate your time. Have a great day! :)

LisaScobee Feb 21 2021 05:51 PM

Have the transplanters not been added back into the game? Can't use mine

Taz D Feb 21 2021 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6430786)
Have the transplanters not been added back into the game? Can't use mine

Hi Lisa,
No they have not been added yet.

LisaScobee Feb 21 2021 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6430790)
Hi Lisa,
No they have not been added yet.

UGH thanks

bickymikulski Feb 22 2021 07:48 AM

Tools

I wanted to upgrade and buy harvest plow tool noticed it don't show what tools i already have bought ??? it showed it before duplicates ,now i'm afraid to buy cause i'm not sure of what i already have .....don't want to buy same tool again if i already have it ......pls check this out ty have a wonderful day ...And ty for all the advance in progress in the game sure is looking better every time..:):)

marymarcel Feb 22 2021 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bickymikulski (Post 6430886)
I wanted to upgrade and buy harvest plow tool noticed it don't show what tools i already have bought ??? it showed it before duplicates ,now i'm afraid to buy cause i'm not sure of what i already have .....don't want to buy same tool again if i already have it ......pls check this out ty have a wonderful day ...And ty for all the advance in progress in the game sure is looking better every time..:):)

Hi bickymikulski :)

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

First thing to say is you have to have all the previous size tools in your storage.

Now with the migration of the game, purchasing tools is a little different as the duplicate button doesnt show up but if you click in a tool that you have, then you will get a pop up saying you already have one or a better one and offers you to purchase one for coins.

In the following link from our Game Guide, you will find the list of tools, with levels or requirements to unlock them, hope it will help you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6305886

Tiger Feb 22 2021 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bickymikulski (Post 6430886)

Hi bickymikulski,

Make sure that all your tools are in storage so the store can see which ones you own, if you are not sure you'll have to go farm to farm with just tools showing and put any you find into storage.

If after that, you can't see all of the tools in the store then it sounds like you have not got the funnel filter set to show all of them. There are several filters when you are in the tools section of the store.

Go to the tools section of the store, and click on the funnel filter, you can set it to all, owned and not owned, so change it to the one you want.

If you are not seeing a buy or duplicate button when you mouseover a tool, mouseover a different tool then mouse over the box that wasn't showing you buy or duplicate and see if it shows up then.

Bronco Ron Feb 23 2021 12:39 PM

One Farm out of 32 will not water

For some reason my # 11 farm will not water never has for the last 4-5 months. When I click ALL it waters every farm but # 11

Tiger Feb 23 2021 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronco Ron (Post 6431346)
For some reason my # 11 farm will not water never has for the last 4-5 months. When I click ALL it waters every farm but # 11

Hi Bronco Ron,

I have moved your thread to issues with tools.

Are you having difficulty with watering flowers on that farm or with irrigating the crops on it?

Before you use the mobile sprinkler tomorrow, click on the Farm Selector green grid top left of your game screen and then click on Show Extra Farm Info. The legend top left tells you what the colors are for. Make sure there is nothing for I or W for that farm when you want to water or irrigate.

In case there is an issue with data causing it, you might as well run memcache before you try to do this again. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

See if you still get a problem tomorrow.

Boswald Feb 24 2021 08:44 AM

uinable to use equipment

I purchased the turbo loading truck, but when I try to use it from facilities manager it says I don't own it. It is in my storage but when I put it on my farm, still same issue. I have reloaded the game, and restarted my computer, but still the same.

Taz D Feb 24 2021 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boswald (Post 6431546)
I purchased the turbo loading truck, but when I try to use it from facilities manager it says I don't own it. It is in my storage but when I put it on my farm, still same issue. I have reloaded the game, and restarted my computer, but still the same.

Hi Boswald,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about tools. The turbo tools must be in storage to work.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Boswald Feb 24 2021 09:41 AM

still not working

I tried using the link 3 times, I still have the same issue, it wasn't fixed.

Taz D Feb 24 2021 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boswald (Post 6431554)
I tried using the link 3 times, I still have the same issue, it wasn't fixed.

Hi Boswald,
When you click on the Load All in the facility manager do you see the Turbo Manual Lift Truck pictured there?

If not then, take that tool out of your storage and put it on a farm, click the save button, restart your farms, place it back in storage and then open the facility manager and see if it is there.

Boswald Feb 24 2021 10:03 AM

It's working now. Thank you

LisaScobee Feb 24 2021 08:31 PM

Are the transplanters still not added back into the game?

Taz D Feb 24 2021 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6431790)
Are the transplanters still not added back into the game?

Hi Lisa,
You can see what is available in the first post on the first page of the Game Migration Updates thread. Any additions to the game will be shown in that post.

Taminole Mar 02 2021 04:19 PM

Seeder/Harvester/2X2Boat not working

Hello:
I am having trouble using my Seeder, Harvester, and 2X2 boat on my farm. I do not have any other farms. I have deleted and repurchased all three items, and they still do not work. The game tells me that I have to have these three pieces of equipment on my farm or in my storage to use them. I have them on my farm.. Please advise.
Taminole

Taz D Mar 02 2021 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taminole (Post 6433038)
Hello:
I am having trouble using my Seeder, Harvester, and 2X2 boat on my farm. I do not have any other farms. I have deleted and repurchased all three items, and they still do not work. The game tells me that I have to have these three pieces of equipment on my farm or in my storage to use them. I have them on my farm.. Please advise.
Taminole

Hi Taminole,
I moved you post to the subject thread about tools.
The tools need to be in your storage for the Toolbox to recognize them for use.

WendyM11 Mar 13 2021 12:01 AM

Tools

Why am I having to repurchase tools I already have? I have a 3x3 seeder, and am prevented from using it because the game doesn't recognise it. This is one of the reasons I stopped playing, and it still has not been fixed in the intervening years.

Taz D Mar 13 2021 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WendyM11 (Post 6434646)
Why am I having to repurchase tools I already have? I have a 3x3 seeder, and am prevented from using it because the game doesn't recognise it. This is one of the reasons I stopped playing, and it still has not been fixed in the intervening years.

Hi WendyM,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. You need to put your tools in to your storage. Then you can use them from the Toolbox without taking them out of storage. The tools do not take any space in your storage.

Abby M Newbary Mar 20 2021 02:53 AM

Purple Hand doesn't work

Hi, It's my understanding the Purple Hand is supposed to be working unless I read wrong. It's not working on my farm. It worked for putting down water, but not for editing or buying things from the market and setting them on my farm. I also can't use it to place things on my farm from storage. I used to be able to move things and buy and set things down anywhere. Can't do that now, it just show red when I try. Thank you! :) 100000484275701

Tiger Mar 20 2021 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abby M Newbary (Post 6435706)
Hi, It's my understanding the Purple Hand is supposed to be working unless I read wrong. It's not working on my farm. It worked for putting down water, but not for editing or buying things from the market and setting them on my farm. I also can't use it to place things on my farm from storage. I used to be able to move things and buy and set things down anywhere. Can't do that now, it just show red when I try. Thank you! :) 100000484275701

Hi Abbey,

If the item you are trying to place is red where you are trying to place it then you can't overlap that item there with another one, you may not be showing everything possible in your preferences so that you can see where there is a small space to be able to place it down. You need at least one tiny space the size a pine tree would use to place something almost on top of another one. Please show everything in your game preferences so you can see if there is something in the area where you are trying to set your item down.

The tool is not meant for putting anything exactly in the same space as another item or for putting anything on top of on top of workable items like crops, etc. If you are trying to do that, that is a method of what we call layering which some also like to call a trick. We are not permitted to give instructions for any layering or tricks or allow them to be posted. We are aware that not all the usual methods of layering are working, we can not tell you if they will be in the future. If you are not trying to do that please let us know which farm it is and what item you are trying to place where so we can go take a look.

fitzlmon Mar 21 2021 07:07 PM

when tools are selected screen does not change

(User 1768562258) I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this issue but a couple of weeks ago my screen jerked around while I was chopping trees. All of a sudden all of the trees (fruit and regular trees) appeared on screen. It didn't matter which tool I was using all of the trees were showing. The game didn't just show only those trees for that specific tool. Next day the same issue seemed to be happening to all of the screens. Example: if I want to harvest/plant crops the screen used to only show the crops. Now it shows crops, trees, buildings, decorations. I can use the little control box in the upper right corner to choose which things I want displayed but that doesn't separate the fruit trees from the regular trees. But it does allow me to only show crops and nothing else. Also FYI, this is happening no matter what version of the game I am playing U75 or U70

marymarcel Mar 21 2021 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzlmon (Post 6436266)
(User 1768562258) I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this issue but a couple of weeks ago my screen jerked around while I was chopping trees. All of a sudden all of the trees (fruit and regular trees) appeared on screen. It didn't matter which tool I was using all of the trees were showing. The game didn't just show only those trees for that specific tool. Next day the same issue seemed to be happening to all of the screens. Example: if I want to harvest/plant crops the screen used to only show the crops. Now it shows crops, trees, buildings, decorations. I can use the little control box in the upper right corner to choose which things I want displayed but that doesn't separate the fruit trees from the regular trees. But it does allow me to only show crops and nothing else. Also FYI, this is happening no matter what version of the game I am playing U75 or U70

Hi fitzlmom :)

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Please when you get a tool, look at the botton right corner of the game screen.
You will see an eye. Click in the eye to get it half open. That way only the items tied to the tool you have in your hands will show up.

Holderdorn Mar 22 2021 10:36 AM

1040081523 Farmer ID Today I accepted gifts (fuel) and instead of getting 4 for each one I only received 1. I believe this is a new problem because every other time I accepted them since the migration, I got the usual 4 times as many with my gifting tools.

Taz D Mar 22 2021 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holderdorn (Post 6436378)
1040081523 Farmer ID Today I accepted gifts (fuel) and instead of getting 4 for each one I only received 1. I believe this is a new problem because every other time I accepted them since the migration, I got the usual 4 times as many with my gifting tools.

Hi Hoilderdorn,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't work try taking the yellow gifting tool out of storage, place it on a farm, click the Save button, restart your farms. Then place it back in your storage and try again to see if you get 4.

I checked this and I got the 4 fuel tanks.

Lin Cutter Apr 03 2021 09:30 AM

Big tools

I have all the big tools and i can only get the small ones, I have tried opera internet explpoyer and google they are not working on ony of these what can I do to get my big tools back Thanks

Taz D Apr 03 2021 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lin Cutter (Post 6438778)
I have all the big tools and i can only get the small ones, I have tried opera internet explpoyer and google they are not working on ony of these what can I do to get my big tools back Thanks

Hi Lin Cutter,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
Are you seeing those bigger tools in your tool box? If you can't see them but only see the smaller ones click on the Arrow at the top of the column for the tool you are trying to get.