Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Farm Pass (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658750)

Tiger Nov 01 2022 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smilie224 (Post 6516886)
Oh yes, many many times as I log on several times a day (a bit addicted) after having closed out my browser. I am not sure if I have run memcache in the last month or so - so I will try that today. then next time I can claim something I'll see what comes up. I'll come back and post an update once I can do my next spinning wheel thing.

So in your experience, you can claim something that was claimed in a prior month? That would be great news :)

Hi smilie224,

Yes all I did was reload the game to correct it and this worked for someone else as well, but I have only checked the flowers reward as I have just logged on today.

Try running memcache and make sure that if you have 2 of the exact same rewards to claim, fish for example, and you have already claimed one of them, that when you claim the second reward for fish it can't be the same as the one you already claimed.

Sqrl Nov 01 2022 01:29 PM

I had the already claimed problem but memcache clean and updating browser fixed it.

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com Nov 01 2022 07:14 PM

Help!! On the daily Farm Pass, I need to boost 2 Enhanced trains from the train manager. I did three today, along with a bunch of others (10 all together). I'm still showing I need 2. Then, on the monthly Pass, it shows I need 20 tombstones from gifts. I have accepted 3 so far but, again, none of them are showing up. I have cleared my memcache, updated Chrome, and then again cleared the memcache. Any suggestions please? Thank you.

Taz D Nov 01 2022 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com (Post 6517070)
Help!! On the daily Farm Pass, I need to boost 2 Enhanced trains from the train manager. I did three today, along with a bunch of others (10 all together). I'm still showing I need 2. Then, on the monthly Pass, it shows I need 20 tombstones from gifts. I have accepted 3 so far but, again, none of them are showing up. I have cleared my memcache, updated Chrome, and then again cleared the memcache. Any suggestions please? Thank you.

Hi Lynnetimpeiro,
I am not sure what happened with the trains, but make sure you are doing the right train and from the train manager not from the My Requests.
For the tombstones there are several different ones, but the goal is only for 1 of them and not just any. And they do have to be original gifts, not exchanged gifts.

Aussie Rae Nov 01 2022 07:50 PM

I was wondering also about the claiming of items as I am running out of good ones to claim... all those claimed since farm pass started still show as have being claimed. I will check next time and see if doing memcache and reloading will make any difference, if not it won't be worth it to keep paying for farm cash, which is over $10 a month in Australia .. I am not short of any products so don't see the need to have to claim things that in some cases are decorative gifts etc that I would never use.. :)

Taz D Nov 01 2022 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6517082)
I was wondering also about the claiming of items as I am running out of good ones to claim... all those claimed since farm pass started still show as have being claimed. I will check next time and see if doing memcache and reloading will make any difference, if not it won't be worth it to keep paying for farm cash, which is over $10 a month in Australia .. I am not short of any products so don't see the need to have to claim things that in some cases are decorative gifts etc that I would never use.. :)

Hi Aussie Rae,
Doing the memcache and reloading your farms does reset those.

smilie224 Nov 02 2022 06:09 AM

Memcache worked, thanks!

As a follow up, I tried this morning and the memcache seemed to solve it. Thank you very much! I'll add to my spreadsheet the clearing of memcache on a more regular basis :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6516890)
Hi smilie224,

Yes all I did was reload the game to correct it and this worked for someone else as well, but I have only checked the flowers reward as I have just logged on today.

Try running memcache and make sure that if you have 2 of the exact same rewards to claim, fish for example, and you have already claimed one of them, that when you claim the second reward for fish it can't be the same as the one you already claimed.

Tiger Nov 02 2022 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smilie224 (Post 6517134)
As a follow up, I tried this morning and the memcache seemed to solve it. Thank you very much! I'll add to my spreadsheet the clearing of memcache on a more regular basis :)

Hi smilie224,

Thank you for returning and letting us know that resolved your problem, much appreciated.

Please let us know if the same problem returns next season.

marymarcel Nov 03 2022 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyoSugar (Post 6517286)
My daily goal is to unload 1 train. I unloaded several through the train manager and none showed up. Also, I have a season goal of unloading 2 blue ships. I unloaded several this morning and they are not showing either. Grrrrr

Hi WyoSugar :)

You have to unload one of your own trains.

Same for your season goal, you need to unload your blue ship twice. For this you have all the month.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6504914

WyoSugar Nov 03 2022 09:35 AM

I just deleted my post :) I went and looked at my farm pass again and realized I misunderstood it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6517290)
Hi WyoSugar :)

You have to unload one of your own trains.

Same for your season goal, you need to unload your blue ship twice. For this you have all the month.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6504914