Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- January 28th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299894)

l!sa Feb 06 2010 12:45 PM

We need more levels and more challenges already. For those of us that have been on level 60 forever, we are getting bored. Please, I love FT, but it's time for some changes. TY.

llaar Feb 06 2010 05:42 PM

Thanks. Don't know why some people had this happen.

furface164 Feb 06 2010 10:05 PM

im up to level 60 will there be any more levels and new stuff coming out. I think the added land is to high priced and maybe add some town buildings and streets so we can build a little town.

Tyler45 Feb 06 2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by furface164 (Post 3153086)
im up to level 60 will there be any more levels and new stuff coming out. I think the added land is to high priced and maybe add some town buildings and streets so we can build a little town.

The land price gives you an incentive to keep playing, another challenge in the game.

showstoppa3 Feb 07 2010 05:48 AM

everyone should read the posts before posting the same question over and over. when you ask the same question over and over, you will get the same answer over and over. it gets a little annoying for the people who actually read the posts to read the same thing over and over.

i bet "over and over" got a little annoying to read, didn't it?

no more questions about the growing basket. it will grow when it's supposed to.

Mrs Welley Feb 07 2010 11:51 AM

I'm level 60 on both my farms and still loving it, thanks for the new items. I would have liked to see some new seeds introduced again, but am happy to wait a bit longer. Keep up the good work.

jozee2 Feb 07 2010 01:45 PM

can hire to plow

why would you not be able to hire to plow all of a sudden it keeps saying you dont have a particular trophy when i have had it all along and had people harvesting and plowing for a year!

Tyler45 Feb 07 2010 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jozee2 (Post 3154742)
why would you not be able to hire to plow all of a sudden it keeps saying you dont have a particular trophy when i have had it all along and had people harvesting and plowing for a year!

If you go below the required number of neighbors, you lose that trophy and will have to add more neighbors to regain it back.

Double T Dude Ranch Feb 07 2010 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jozee2 (Post 3154742)

Perhaps you lost a neighbor. 10 neighbors are needed to plow.

krbrown2000 Feb 07 2010 03:53 PM

Maybe they grow farm cash! Maybe you get 5 farm cash for each basket. Now wouldn't that be cool? (not wanting to start any rumors, of course). ;)

QUOTE=Double T Dude Ranch;3151670]The devs have told us they grow. But when and what we don't know :)[/quote]