Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 14th, 2014 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=593582)

turbo terry Mar 16 2014 07:33 AM

mayor working

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo terry (Post 5788714)
i have noticed that the "oops" message comes sometimes on the 1st farm I am on - not sure if the mayor is working that farm and it doesn't happen all the time - kinda funky when it's the first time i've been there in a while

today i tried to work posts from somebody i worked yesterday morning - got the oops message for all farms on both posts - always thought we had to wait at least 8 hours - this was almost 24 since i worked - also finding i get the oops message on at least 1 farm (except for the one person who only had 2 farms available)

TartanLady Mar 16 2014 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barryjoe (Post 5789166)
One of my friends is a newbie farmer and when hired her she too had fuel but whilst doing my farm she too ran out of fuel. She said when she is doing other peoples work her fuel doesn't show up so she didn't realise she was running out of fuel. She should have been able to use my fuel but that just didn't happen and she had to leave my farm and go back to hers in order to refuel. A few farmers have said to me that their fuel gauge is not showing up when they are on others farms.:confused:

Same here wont let them use my fuel?

marymarcel Mar 16 2014 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood (Post 5789178)
Am still getting the "oops I have already worked this farm for you today" but then Mayor will go on to do the remaining farms. Using Windows 7, Comodo Dragon and today am on Server WF36 - yesterday was on a different server but still had the same problem.

Hi!

There are still some glitches with facilities, the developers are aware of this and working to fix it.:)

marymarcel Mar 16 2014 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo terry (Post 5789182)
today i tried to work posts from somebody i worked yesterday morning - got the oops message for all farms on both posts - always thought we had to wait at least 8 hours - this was almost 24 since i worked - also finding i get the oops message on at least 1 farm (except for the one person who only had 2 farms available)

Hi!

For farms worked 24 hours ago, try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI, to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try to work that farm again.

For the oops message in other farms, the developers are aware of the problem and working to fix it.:)

TartanLady Mar 16 2014 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdont (Post 5787602)
thank you for the update. but we really need 100% increase in petrochemical barrels.

Hell yes we do lol

turbo terry Mar 16 2014 08:29 AM

[quote=marymarcel;5789206]Hi!

For farms worked 24 hours ago, try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI, to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try to work that farm again.

For the oops message in other farms, the developers are aware of the problem and working to fix it.:)[/QUote

just cleared memcache and browser history - found the post and tried - same results - since she only had 2 farms with facilities went to 2nd and got no response

knolan Mar 16 2014 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5787310)
You have taken away the choice whether I want to post my new level, I now have to click cancel not to post my new level. Not fond of it going into the modified version of the store, there should be a choice to turn this option off and bring back the choice as to whether I want to post my new level. When I am working on my farm I just want to click to close the notice of my new level and continue on working.

I don't think most of the players care whether or not someone has risen to another level, or advising other players that we've purchased an item. Those posts, (when someone has leveled up or purchased a new item) are unnecessary & add more posts for me to filter thru to find the work orders or bonuses.

dnana Mar 16 2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JW2009 (Post 5789102)
Also, I noticed when working facilities for others, I was getting very little items from the farms that the mayor worked

How would you know how many you were supposed to get if you don't see what facs are on those farms? I have many neighbors who have their facs spread out over all 20 farms, I'm getting lots of goodies from some and not much from others, but I have no way of knowing if the Mayor is giving me the same amount I would have gotten if I had worked them without him. Just curious how you know. :)

al_bundy Mar 16 2014 09:36 AM

Love the new upgrades especially the new Facility work improvement its awesome

but can we please have the popup that asks if we want to take a photo of our farm removed please :)

TexasStar Mar 16 2014 09:38 AM

Getting around the OOPS glitch. I am still getting the OOPs on some when I go to work the facilities. It only happens on the first farm then the rest process normally. If this happens on the service facilities for a person, it will also happen for the regular facilities. If I click on the different farms it does not try to work again.. nothing happens. If I reload the page, accept the first message to work the facilities, then move to the first farm that is highlighted (say farm 1 if it is highlighted) before I click on the mayor's message ... when I click on the message he work and give me products for that farm which was previously OOPS-ed. It is the same for both types of facilities.
I am using the Google Chrome browser and have 2 trains dispatched with 10 cars each. I hope this will help isolate the glitch. :)