Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 18th, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642182)

Taz D Jul 20 2019 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poof3013 (Post 6309838)
There is a problem when you share "too many" bonuses in a lot of groups. Facebook puts you in FB Jail, preventing you from posting in any group, for a few days.

Hi Poof,

There is nothing Farm Town can do to prevent this. You will have to talk to Facebook about it as that is their rule not Farm Town.

If you are getting the multiple repeats of the posts when in Farm Town you need to just click the X to close those repeats after you have posted what you were trying to post. There is a ticket open with Facebook to fix the repeating post pop ups.

Sonytone Jul 21 2019 05:27 AM

thank you all for the new goodies! :)

Palmarina Jul 22 2019 01:25 AM

Hi Raoul and team, thank you for the good work.
I am looking forward to trade common ingredients in my warehouse. I have too much in storage and would like to trade these to clean up my storage.
Thanks!

tarpi Jul 22 2019 11:29 AM

Hi
Thank you
I think no more than 10 -15 facilities go arround in trade warehous
All people have the same ( Food coloring..tea...pasta..chocolate..ice cream.. and few more)

Aneida Jul 22 2019 08:52 PM

Thank you very much

Sandie May Angel Jul 28 2019 01:53 PM

Thank you for the upgrades. I wish there were less food facilities. I'm not one who wants to plant a lot of different seeds. I don't have a lot of farms to plant different kinds of crops. In the meantime, I'm still waiting for the new 25 levels that would give me at least some farm cash to buy stuff.

Thank you!

Grumpdad Jul 29 2019 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarpi (Post 6309978)
Hi
Thank you
I think no more than 10 -15 facilities go arround in trade warehous
All people have the same ( Food coloring..tea...pasta..chocolate..ice cream.. and few more)

Yes it does seem like only a few are in the pot, I have this week the rubber factory again, it only makes rubber sheet and I nearly have 7 million harvests in storage!!!!!!!!

Taz D Jul 29 2019 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpdad (Post 6310514)
Yes it does seem like only a few are in the pot, I have this week the rubber factory again, it only makes rubber sheet and I nearly have 7 million harvests in storage!!!!!!!!

Hi Grumpdad,
The super facility can only be facilities that produce products to be used in other regular facilities, so yes it is a limited number of them.

ladymecca Jul 29 2019 06:34 PM

New Levels

My levels just went up to 1075 from 1025 yet I only received 25 new farmcash not 50. Is this intentional and if so why?

marymarcel Jul 29 2019 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladymecca (Post 6310602)
My levels just went up to 1075 from 1025 yet I only received 25 new farmcash not 50. Is this intentional and if so why?

Hi ladymecca :)

Your previous level was 1050, you reached it on April 22 and you got 25 farmcash for levels 1025 to 1050.

Now you received 25 farmcash for levels 1051 to 1075.

You can check this by yourself by clicking in Account tab above the game screen and then click in "FarmCash Activity Log" button.

ladymecca Jul 29 2019 06:42 PM

I checked that yesterday never got the 25 farmcasg for hitting levels 1025-1050

ladymecca Jul 29 2019 06:49 PM

Okay. n/m maybe I misread it a few days ago

marymarcel Jul 29 2019 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladymecca (Post 6310614)
I checked that yesterday never got the 25 farmcasg for hitting levels 1025-1050

Please scroll down the page till you see 2019-04-22 and you should see new levels 25, farmcash 69/ levels 1025->1050

You had 44 farmcash then 25 were added for a total of 69 farmcash

Kongo Jul 29 2019 06:56 PM

The new levels very confusing .The highest level anyone got last April was 1025 and never increased the level to 1050 Those of us us who are long time players would have certainly reached the 1050 back then
February 7th new level increases came out 25 FC for level 1000 -1025
More confusing lol

bluehair Jul 29 2019 06:59 PM

yay more farm cash :)

Taz D Jul 29 2019 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kongo (Post 6310626)
The new levels very confusing .The highest level anyone got last April was 1025 and never increased the level to 1050 Those of us us who are long time players would have certainly reached the 1050 back then
February 7th new level increases came out 25 FC for level 1000 -1025
More confusing lol

Hi Kongo,
You went from level 1025 up to level 1050 on April 22nd and received your 25 farm cash then.

The levels were increased from 1025 to 1050 in the April release. And 1050 to 1075 today.

Taz D Jul 29 2019 08:35 PM

New update from Raul:

Post Release Updates - July 29th, 7:20PM

- Released 25 new levels, see more details at the top of this post.

- When you try to create a new Super Facility offer, if you haven't upgraded any Facility to a Super Facility on the current week yet, we will show a text letting you know about it with a link to open the Super Facility Manager.

- Closed offers now show a picture of the farmer who bought your products. The neighbours section will always show the farmer Facebook picture if that farmer is also your neighbour. It will show a generic person silhouette if that farmer is not your neighbour. If you want to remove yourself from that farmer neighbour list, click on his silhouette to visit his farm and then click the toolbox icon on the bottom left and then the blue neighbour icon with the red cross.

The Trade Marketplace offers will show the avatar picture if you and the farmer are still both at the Trade Marketplace or it will show a blue or purple generic avatar picture if any of you leave the Trade Marketplace. In both cases you can click the generic avatar to navigate to that farmers farm.

Post Release Updates - July 29th, 9:30PM

- We have news from Facebook that the issue about the duplicated screens when posting and sending gifts is fixed, however we still see developers complaining to Facebook that the issue is still present for some users. If you still have the issue, please report it on this thread.

barbgardener Jul 30 2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6310646)
New update from Raul:

- We have news from Facebook that the issue about the duplicated screens when posting and sending gifts is fixed, however we still see developers complaining to Facebook that the issue is still present for some users. If you still have the issue, please report it on this thread.

I am still getting duplicated screens during a session when using Google Chrome version 75 still. However if I use Facebook Gameroom I don't get duplication of postings.

Tiger Jul 30 2019 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbgardener (Post 6310694)
I am still getting duplicated screens during a session when using Google Chrome version 75 still. However if I use Facebook Gameroom I don't get duplication of postings.

Hi barbgardener,

Thank you for your report.

Could you please try clearing your browser caches and then see if you still get it after that.

Tiger Jul 30 2019 05:26 PM

Update from Raul

Post Release Updates - July 30th, 6:20PM

- According to Facebook, users who are still experiencing the duplicated screens when posting and sending gifts have to clear their browser cache to fix the issue, please report here if after clearing your browser cache you are still having the issue.

Palmarina Jul 31 2019 12:37 AM

Hi, I had no problems with duplicated screens but cleared browser cache anyway.
Now my facility manager doesn't work anymore. Each time I change something in the funnel there is no change in the display of my factories.
Is it related to the cleared browser cache?

Tiger Jul 31 2019 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6310738)
Hi, I had no problems with duplicated screens but cleared browser cache anyway.
Now my facility manager doesn't work anymore. Each time I change something in the funnel there is no change in the display of my factories.
Is it related to the cleared browser cache?

Hi Palmarina,

Clearing browser caches should not stop you making any changes in your Facility Manager filter.

Did you remember to click the green check mark after making the changes? If you did and it still did not change, try closing the Facility Manager and reopen it and look again and try again if needed. If that does not help, reload the game and try again. I can see you have cleared memcache since you posted, that may well help with this.

Palmarina Jul 31 2019 04:49 AM

Hi Tiger, yes indeed I cleared memcache too. And after about 30 minutes it did work again. So I suppose it was a temporary thing.
Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6310742)
Hi Palmarina,

Clearing browser caches should not stop you making any changes in your Facility Manager filter.

Did you remember to click the green check mark after making the changes? If you did and it still did not change, try closing the Facility Manager and reopen it and look again and try again if needed. If that does not help, reload the game and try again. I can see you have cleared memcache since you posted, that may well help with this.

Tiger Jul 31 2019 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6310750)
Hi Tiger, yes indeed I cleared memcache too. And after about 30 minutes it did work again. So I suppose it was a temporary thing.
Thanks.

OK great, thanks for coming back to let us know Palmarina :)

Tiger Aug 12 2019 05:09 PM

Hi everyone,

We are aware of the shrinking window issue when sending gifts or boosting trains that started earlier today. The developers have been notified that the problem is back again for many users.

Please do not post about it in this thread as this is just for feedback on the new release items. All posts about the problem have been moved to Help and Support. We will keep the following post updated with any news...

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632034

KnightRider Aug 13 2019 02:35 PM

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the July release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.