Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 22nd, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=640994)

JudyD1651 Apr 23 2019 10:05 AM

Thanks for adding #3 concerning the ships. The most I've received so far is 100,000 coins and 4.669 products for preparing a neighbor's ship. I am a member of a Cargo ship group and we have organized/coordinated our ships and farm time so that we all sail our ships the same time each evening. :) Happy sailing!

Taz D Apr 23 2019 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyD1651 (Post 6295202)
Thanks for adding #3 concerning the ships. The most I've received so far is 100,000 coins and 4.669 products for preparing a neighbor's ship. I am a member of a Cargo ship group and we have organized/coordinated our ships and farm time so that we all sail our ships the same time each evening. :) Happy sailing!

We have send a message to the developers asking for clarification on this.

Farmer_Susan Apr 23 2019 11:21 AM

Thanks, Raul! Love the new Ships incentives! Thanks so much.

Taz D Apr 23 2019 11:52 AM

Raul has just posted thie following:

Post Release Updates - April 23rd, 12:40PM

- Bugfix: Incorrect amount of coins rewards when loading ships.

Be sure you close and reopen your farms to get the new release with this fix.

JudyD1651 Apr 23 2019 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6295206)
We have send a message to the developers asking for clarification on this.

Now it's showing 1 million coins, same amount of products. :)

Taz D Apr 23 2019 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyD1651 (Post 6295270)
Now it's showing 1 million coins, same amount of products. :)

Hi JudyD,
The products were correct. Only the coins were not calculating correctly which they fixed.

leighwj1960 Apr 24 2019 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storm36 (Post 6295170)
Thank you for the new items but i do have an issue with a part of the "better rewards" for ships .. particularly "The second component (B) goes from 20 to 1:
B = 20 if the ship was waiting less than 1 hour else
B = 19 if the ship was waiting less than 2 hours else
B = 2 if the ship was waiting less than 19 hours else
B = 1 if the ship was waiting more than 19 hours"

This seems like it punishes those of us who have lives outside of farm town, that cant send ships out as soon as they arrive or more than 1 - 2x per day .. for myself, i work a 40+ hr job Mon-Sat, ( its road construction season which is just starting to ramp up for us) I don't have access to a computer, tablet or mobile device during working hours which can be 10+ hrs per day so my neighbors ships can sit in my port for 11+ hrs until i get home to send them on which means, according to this new improvement, i will be hard pressed to gain a top reward from loading my neighbors ships .. with all the FC facilities that come out every month i personally would rather see some kind of FC reward, more than 1 or 2 FC like with the quests, than more coins for loading neighbors containers.

I don't feel that it punishes those of us who work and can't send ships out immediately since we aren't losing anything we already had plus we do get a few products that we weren't getting before.

Begonia Wildwind Apr 24 2019 07:50 AM

Jackfruit harvest not showing in storage

I realize there isn't a use for jackfruit at the moment, but I'm looking ahead to when there is -- I harvested my jackfruit trees this morning, but the harvest does not appear in my storage. Anyone else have this happen? When I hover over the jackfruit tree in the store, it tells me that I need 144 more to reach the orange belt, but zero in storage -- so I'm getting credit for the harvest, but no actual product to either store or sell. Words of wisdom, anyone? :confused:

marymarcel Apr 24 2019 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind (Post 6295330)
I realize there isn't a use for jackfruit at the moment, but I'm looking ahead to when there is -- I harvested my jackfruit trees this morning, but the harvest does not appear in my storage. Anyone else have this happen? When I hover over the jackfruit tree in the store, it tells me that I need 144 more to reach the orange belt, but zero in storage -- so I'm getting credit for the harvest, but no actual product to either store or sell. Words of wisdom, anyone? :confused:

Hi Begonia Wildwind :)

I just harvested them and they are showing in my storage as Jackfruit.

Please reload your farms and check your storage again and set it to From Trees.

If you still dont see the stored items, did you sell your non ingredients or non ingredients (for me) ? If so, then you probably sold the harvests as they still dont have use in the game. If you want to keep them stored, then in a future harvest, remove the check mark for them in Non Ingredients and Non Ingredients (for me) options. To do this you need to go to Marketplace.

Begonia Wildwind Apr 24 2019 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6295334)
Hi Begonia Wildwind :)

I just harvested them and they are showing in my storage as Jackfruit.

Please reload your farms and check your storage again and set it to From Trees.

If you still dont see the stored items, did you sell your non ingredients or non ingredients (for me) ? If so, then you probably sold the harvests as they still dont have use in the game. If you want to keep them stored, then in a future harvest, remove the check mark for them in Non Ingredients and Non Ingredients (for me) options. To do this you need to go to Marketplace.

Thank you for your prompt reply! I refreshed the game, and they are now appearing in storage. :)

marymarcel Apr 24 2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind (Post 6295338)
Thank you for your prompt reply! I refreshed the game, and they are now appearing in storage. :)

Nice!! You are very welcome Begonia and thanks for coming back to let us know :)

nettie1212 Apr 24 2019 09:19 AM

287 BILLION coins to buy the last upgrades of land. Don't you find this to be an extreme cost. Even real land doesn't cost this. It is a greedy amount as far as I am concerned.

JudyD1651 Apr 24 2019 07:16 PM

Concerning the Jack Fruit tree...if it's not used in any facility and you plant it, harvest it, store it up then go to the market to sell non ingredients...won't it be sold too?

Taz D Apr 24 2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyD1651 (Post 6295410)
Concerning the Jack Fruit tree...if it's not used in any facility and you plant it, harvest it, store it up then go to the market to sell non ingredients...won't it be sold too?

Hi JudyD,
If you use the filter for Non-ingredients for me and the sell selected that will only sell what you have checked for sale. That way you can select what non-ingredients you want to sell and which you don't.

When ever any of your selected non-ingredients become ingredients then they are automatically unchecked and removed from the non-ingredients list. So it pays to go through and check the ones you want to sell and use the Sell Selected rather than the Sell All.

Snookie Sue Apr 25 2019 11:17 PM

The new ship incentives seem to be helping a bit. Mine are moving a little faster and hopefully will move even faster in the future. Thanks - an excellent idea. :)

mareface Apr 29 2019 07:41 PM

Ship incentives - full ship unload - claims 4,000 plus products for all products, yet my crude oil only got 2 points. Is there an issue here?? Thanks.

Taz D Apr 29 2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mareface (Post 6295946)
Ship incentives - full ship unload - claims 4,000 plus products for all products, yet my crude oil only got 2 points. Is there an issue here?? Thanks.

Hi mareface,
You only get a percentage of the items that were loaded into their ship at it's first port. The first port has the least amount of products loaded. The maximum you can get is around 4600 products, which is a portion of all 10 containers, so some of the items that don't carry a great amount you won't get much of.

mareface Apr 30 2019 06:29 AM

Thank you Taz - realize only a portion, but 2 out of 4,669 is an insult - LOL thanks again

Grumpdad May 01 2019 04:56 AM

well it is certainly next month���� but is it next week yet ������???

marymarcel May 01 2019 07:47 PM

Hi farmers :)

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - May 1st, 8:00PM

- Released 7 new Mothers Day items, 1 as gift, 3 at the top of the Mothers Day category at the store and 3 at the bottom.

vonalm May 02 2019 10:17 AM

in the release dated April 22nd, 2019 it stated that the coin facilities would be released next week....
since tomorrow is the 3rd of May and the last day of "next" week, can we count on them being released tomorrow?
thank you

Taz D May 02 2019 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vonalm (Post 6296190)
in the release dated April 22nd, 2019 it stated that the coin facilities would be released next week....
since tomorrow is the 3rd of May and the last day of "next" week, can we count on them being released tomorrow?
thank you

Hi Vonalm,
We do not get advanced information when anything is released. You will just have to keep checking here to see if they are released. There could be something else they are having to work on that may slowdown when they can release anything.

Taz D May 04 2019 12:12 AM

Raul has posted the following:

Post Release Updates - May 4th, 12:40AM

- Released the Iranian Restaurant and Taste of Iran facilities. Also released a new Dill crop.

Details about these are in the first post of this thread.

Aussie Rae May 04 2019 02:08 AM

ty for the new crop, ingredient and facilities, :)

mareface May 04 2019 05:18 AM

YAY - thank you

bjyhey3 May 04 2019 08:15 AM

Thank You...nice surprise

laditz May 04 2019 12:13 PM

I been collecting the recipe with dill from my wall but it is not going into my storage, only 24 went in from 100's I collected.

WingmanFarm May 04 2019 12:54 PM

Thanks for the new Dill crop. Badly needed a new higher level crop..put out more.:D

Tiger May 04 2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laditz (Post 6296358)
I been collecting the recipe with dill from my wall but it is not going into my storage, only 24 went in from 100's I collected.

Hi laditz,

I have just tested this and the dill is making it to storage fine for me. You get 12 dill per ingredient of Persian Herb Omelette accepted (one per batch and there are 12 batches per request). Open your storage and look for the dill and make an note of how many you have. Then store just one ingredient of Persian Herb Omelette and check your storage again and see if it went up by 12. If it did not, reload and check again.

When you send that ingredient to a friend you get half, so only 6 when you send ingredients.

jeannine_p May 16 2019 03:52 PM

thanks so very much for releasing the memorial day items!!

dorissau May 16 2019 06:16 PM

Memorial Day

And one of those is a "cementery".. are you talking about the concrete headstone? Ha

crafty chris May 18 2019 12:24 PM

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the April release. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.