Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 9, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=326054)

Berferd May 09 2010 09:09 AM

Great Update folks.. Thanx so much..
Altho I believe there should be a "Fish and Chips" joint.. It would allow more options for the Fish and Taters...
Just a thought...

Berf

lc8 May 09 2010 09:24 AM

Great updates but as a veggie I'd still love some veggie options in the sandwich shop :-)

bluemountain May 09 2010 09:34 AM

and againd for coins!
it ****** me off!!!
Why should i pay for a ******* virtual thing???
It's the most stupid here!!!!!!!

I HATE ALL FOR DOING SO!!!

Vik May 09 2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SueHacker (Post 3510206)
Where do I buy Plantain trees or get them? I cannot find them anywhere.

the olive trees are only sent as gifts

Vik May 09 2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluemountain (Post 3510238)
and againd for coins!
it ****** me off!!!
Why should i pay for a ******* virtual thing???
It's the most stupid here!!!!!!!

I HATE ALL FOR DOING SO!!!

the olive oil factory is bought with FT$ which i believe you to be ****** about BUT it is not necessary to buy it there is other stuff to make in the factory that doesn't require olive oil.

the snack factory is bought with COINS you can come by them pretty easily if you play the game, the watermill well i think every one already has at least one of those :)

I also refuse to pay for things with my real money but have accepted that i WILL miss out on something somewhere along the way ;)

LoreneC May 09 2010 10:00 AM

Thanks for adding the gift option.

This will make nice inexpensive gifts for my friends who are FT addicts without breaking my piggy bank!!;)

maidmarian May 09 2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SueHacker (Post 3510206)
Where do I buy Plantain trees or get them? I cannot find them anywhere.

If you click on the '?' on the plantain chips it tells you what you need which is olive oil and banana harvests. So it is banana trees you will need :)

T3rry May 09 2010 10:20 AM

for those complaining about sending money on farmtown cash, think if it as spending your money on the game, or the entertainment value, not the "virtual property". i don't mind spending a few bucks here and there, considering i get a lot of entertainment value out of this game.

think about it like this, have you ever been to a music concert? chances are you have, and you paid upwards of $100 on a ticket, which gives you 3 hours of entertainment, where as farmtown has probably given me 300 hours or more, so it's value is $30000 in relation, i'd never pay that much for it, but a few bucks here and there is no big deal to keep you entertained.

also i don't mind sending them a bit of cash now and then, for a bit of security that the game's developers can and will continue to keep the game running.

Derbyshire Dancer May 09 2010 10:23 AM

Updates :)

Thanks for the new updates .. I have purchased a Snack Factory.
However, I'm very concerned that we can not get past Level 80 and therefore our $'s don't increase :( How can be possibly purchase new facilities if we aren't granted the $'s we are owed ?
I'm aware that you can purchase $'s using real money, but I prefer NOT to do this.
I have been on the GET MORE COINS/CASH and have TRIED to get as many Farm Cash as I can by using the Daily Application but its not always available :( I have also joined several dating sites to my horror !! lol and not been rewarded the FC.
PLEASE rectify the level situation asap ...and give us the $'s we have earned, so we can purchase the facilities that you are dangling under our noses !!!
It would help if the facilities that can only be gotten with $'s, where also made available for coins ..... please consider this a possibility :)
Thanks for all you've done so far, keep up the good work ... believe me, I know how hard you guys are working in the back ground ! but bring us up to date with levels and $'s xx :)
Tatty Bear x

T3rry May 09 2010 10:35 AM

you all act like the developers owe you something, yet you're not willing to spend even $5 on the game.