Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 20th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440910)

Pippilotta444 Sep 20 2011 10:23 PM

oh one more thing, thank you thank you thank you for letting me know how much i have stored when i am planning to plant... WONDERFUL!!!!:):):):):):):)

And of course all discovered just at bed time... argh....:D:D:D

amberdh Sep 20 2011 10:32 PM

Hey. Thanks Raul and Devs. Cool new goodies!

thelbu49@gmail.com Sep 20 2011 10:33 PM

Oh, thank you; thank you; thank you; the "stored amount" while in facilities is a real life saver for me!

ghostkitten Sep 20 2011 11:08 PM

thanks....bought everything..Phew thats alot of FC this time round....;););)

bonnie00 Sep 20 2011 11:09 PM

Thanx for then new stuff

Thanx for the new stuff:) As usual I just planted all farms :(

Angel7 Sep 20 2011 11:11 PM

I absolutely LOVE this game and am totally addicted to it and will continue to play and spend and thank you for continuing to make the game better and better. But frankly, the Start-All functionality being drawn out and out and out and you milking your players for farm cash and never completing the functionality is really irritating. Without even checking, I bought the 2 new ones thinking that would solve most of the rest that are taking so long to load. But NO, alot of the factories that have been in play since day one haven't been done yet. Please give us a break here - add some of those onto the tools we have already purchased. Put the sawmill onto the loader, and most of the rest of them could be added to the new conveyor or packaging tools. Enough is enough.

Docperk Sep 20 2011 11:11 PM

Thanks for the updates, I think I am going to love that purple forklift. Got to stock up on farm cash. :D

Thanks Devs.

Tony D Sep 20 2011 11:11 PM

Thanks ....... :)

HelenJS22 Sep 20 2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 4856634)
Great update. Thank you for increasing the items you have increased it will help out a lot. Can you please think about increasing the amount of shrimp we get from the fish farming plant and canned tuna from the food preserve. We need way more shrimp then the other stuff from the fish farming plant so having more then one for just shrimp is not worth the fc. On the canned tuna it takes 3 loads from the food preserve to max out the sandwich shop that is just crazy in my opinion. Please think about helping us out a little bit.

I agree with Jaz on both counts. Love the update being such a surprise long before the 'whinge' pages began :D, but would also love to have seen increases to the amounts of tuna and shrimp. I fill my facilities only a couple of times a week, but always run out of both of those products.

Thanks for the new toys :D I'm off to play.

Sandie Angel Sep 20 2011 11:14 PM

Love all the new things!!! Thank you!!!! :)

Sandie Angel :)