Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- August 4th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=624126)

Texas Belle Aug 21 2016 12:23 PM

The three icons showing the boxes for the quests... under the amount of oil, coins and FC... I cleaned my memcache last night and they were there, they are not showing anymore which is fine that way I don't click on them when I'm harvesting and be taken the quests, lol

Taz D Aug 21 2016 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Belle (Post 6094274)
The three icons showing the boxes for the quests... under the amount of oil, coins and FC... I cleaned my memcache last night and they were there, they are not showing anymore which is fine that way I don't click on them when I'm harvesting and be taken the quests, lol

Hi Texas Belle,
There should only be 1 grey icon for the quests in that area. There should only be the other icons when you click on the grey 1.

Rugged Barbie Aug 21 2016 09:13 PM

I checked the time clock in the tool box, went to trains and of course up comes the list of my trains and their status. Tonight, after clicking on that a floating text box pops up and floats around as you go from farm to farm. OK, I go to that farm and click on the train that's arrived, unload it, reload it and boost it. The text bar is still floating around. I go to another farm and it follows me . . . very spooky.
:cool:

Taz D Aug 21 2016 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie (Post 6094346)
I checked the time clock in the tool box, went to trains and of course up comes the list of my trains and their status. Tonight, after clicking on that a floating text box pops up and floats around as you go from farm to farm. OK, I go to that farm and click on the train that's arrived, unload it, reload it and boost it. The text bar is still floating around. I go to another farm and it follows me . . . very spooky.
:cool:

Hi Rugged Barbie,
Is this the text box saying train is ready to dispatch?

Rugged Barbie Aug 22 2016 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6094358)
Hi Rugged Barbie,
Is this the text box saying train is ready to dispatch?

says train arrived

Texas Belle Aug 22 2016 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6094278)
Hi Texas Belle,
There should only be 1 grey icon for the quests in that area. There should only be the other icons when you click on the grey 1.

Thanks TAZ I noted that, another senior moment in my life, lol

Texas Belle Aug 22 2016 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by TribalCat View Post
Ohh I thought it was a facility that gives you farm cash *LOL* I've got the appliance parts factory. Thanks!

Thanks TribalCat, that has been the best laugh I have had in a while... :) :)

Texas Belle Aug 23 2016 04:39 PM

Time to close this thread? Just thinking....

marymarcel Aug 23 2016 05:48 PM

Hi all:)

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - August 23rd, 4:20PM

- Fixed bug that caused some facilities not been fully loaded after a Start All
- Ingredient Planner was reporting incorrect numbers because it was not considering "ignored products in facilities", those that are unchecked.

LazyMare Aug 24 2016 04:53 AM

Hi All

Post-Release Updates - August 24th, 3:20AM

- We just released an update to the way the neighborhood strength is computed in the Neighborhood Chains Contest. So for the next contest, you should notice that your competing neighborhoods total facilities participating are closer to your neighborhood total facilities participating, this should create a more fair and balanced group of competing neighborhoods.