Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- January 28th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299894)

katrina719 Jan 31 2010 08:45 PM

There was a huge party in someone's farm on Halloween... I was there and so were 25-30 other people that came in after reading the post here... In fact there were many pics taken and posted here, of the whole group LOL

We sat and waited for the Skeleton tree to come to life... it was a fun evening counting the minutes...

I have a feeling that the Valentine basket holds some secret as well :)

Chill and stop being big spoiled babies :)

janisko Jan 31 2010 09:50 PM

My answer to the growing basket...

I believe everyone is over-thinking it. When I first saw it I didn't think anything would grow and assumed we had to put candy, flowers or whatever inside. That's what I did with mine.

jojo54454 Jan 31 2010 10:06 PM

does the growing basket do anything? Cause mine is always at 0% so im thinking its supposed to do something any help with this would be great..tyvm

Double T Dude Ranch Jan 31 2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo54454 (Post 3129834)
does the growing basket do anything? Cause mine is always at 0% so im thinking its supposed to do something any help with this would be great..tyvm

For now, we have no idea what or if anything will grow in them.

krbrown2000 Feb 01 2010 06:05 AM

Maybe I'm blind, but where in the heck is the flower shop at the store? I've looked in buildings, decorations and even flowers. I sure don't see it!

I really wish they'd put stuff in some kind of order. Especially the seeds. I'd like for things to be grouped by their harvest time, since I usually plant stuff so that it gets ready together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by soupie4 (Post 3121366)
Love the new items! I've added a couple so far to my farm - including the flower shop. Will no doubt be adding more, though I'm running out of room. :)

One question .. and should this be added to the bug forum? The flower shop doesn't hide with other buildings! I think it should, yes? I know some of the trees (eg cherry and autumn trees) don't hide, so I have to make sure they're not covering any fields.

But the flower shop is BIG and it's a pain not to be able to plant any fields behind it.

So I'm wondering if this is an oversight by the developers or wether it's intentional?

janisko Feb 01 2010 07:40 AM

Location of Flower Shop

Quote:

Originally Posted by krbrown2000 (Post 3130774)
Maybe I'm blind, but where in the heck is the flower shop at the store? I've looked in buildings, decorations and even flowers. I sure don't see it!

I really wish they'd put stuff in some kind of order. Especially the seeds. I'd like for things to be grouped by their harvest time, since I usually plant stuff so that it gets ready together.

The flower shop is in the Valentine tab.

hhunting Feb 01 2010 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macshelly (Post 3129546)
Anybody notice that when you rotate the Big Teddy Bear (which really is just a flip) that the writing on the balloons is backwards? I laughed out loud!
I don't know why, I just thought it was incredibly funny...guess I need a life. LOL

rofl didn't even notice that!!

JazzyGirl Feb 01 2010 12:58 PM

Growing Baskets

How Do you use the Growing Baskets?

Tyrone Feb 01 2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzyGirl (Post 3131438)
How Do you use the Growing Baskets?

For now, we have no idea what or if anything will grow in them.

krbrown2000 Feb 01 2010 05:06 PM

So the Halloween tree really did do something? I didn't pay attention to mine! How did it "come to life?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by katrina719 (Post 3129606)
There was a huge party in someone's farm on Halloween... I was there and so were 25-30 other people that came in after reading the post here... In fact there were many pics taken and posted here, of the whole group LOL

We sat and waited for the Skeleton tree to come to life... it was a fun evening counting the minutes...

I have a feeling that the Valentine basket holds some secret as well :)

Chill and stop being big spoiled babies :)