Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532950)

Taz D May 11 2024 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denise Dianna (Post 6580558)
Response to questions are above in the Quoted area.

Hi Denise,
As you hire for them to do flowers then the disabling of watering would not apply. They have to be able to water in case the flowers have to be watered before they can harvest.

Denise Dianna May 11 2024 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6580562)
Hi Denise,
As you hire for them to do flowers then the disabling of watering would not apply. They have to be able to water in case the flowers have to be watered before they can harvest.

If the watering of the flowers is not needed in order for them to be harvested, can they still water?

Taz D May 11 2024 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denise Dianna (Post 6580566)
If the watering of the flowers is not needed in order for them to be harvested, can they still water?

Hi Denise,
Yes they can, because they have that capability. There is no way to limit it to watering before harvesting. It is enabled for them because they are harvesting flowers for you.

Denise Dianna May 11 2024 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6580570)
Hi Denise,
Yes they can, because they have that capability. There is no way to limit it to watering before harvesting. It is enabled for them because they are harvesting flowers for you.

Okay, the moral to this story is to do Farm Pass before anything else. What else is new ;)

RIAP27 May 12 2024 07:34 PM

On one of my farms Sylvan Mines,#24, there is a big empty spot n the bottom where I planted all sorts of flowers. Nothing was layered in that spot. I first noticed it last night. I am wondering what happened to them? I spent an evening planting all those flowers so I am not going nutters.

marymarcel May 12 2024 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6580610)
On one of my farms Sylvan Mines,#24, there is a big empty spot n the bottom where I planted all sorts of flowers. Nothing was layered in that spot. I first noticed it last night. I am wondering what happened to them? I spent an evening planting all those flowers so I am not going nutters.

Hi RIAP :)

I visited that farm and there are trees and some flowers planted in that spot. I cant tell you if there were more flowers there.

Please try to plant a few more flowers and then reload the game. See if those flowers stay there.

If you wish, before planting, run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your game.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

RIAP27 May 12 2024 08:49 PM

Thanks Taz,
I will try that. I remember them because my SN had harvested them before I could sneak in and do a farm pass task last week. If they are gone for some reason I'll just replant but best check and see if they stay 1st!

marymarcel May 12 2024 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6580622)
Thanks Taz,
I will try that. I remember them because my SN had harvested them before I could sneak in and do a farm pass task last week. If they are gone for some reason I'll just replant but best check and see if they stay 1st!

You are welcome RIAP but Im marymarcel :D

RIAP27 May 12 2024 08:55 PM

Oops! Sorry Marymarcel!
I reloaded and the new plantings stayed put. I will check tomorrow. To remind myself what I planted if they don't stay put-crocus red and purple, and wild mix and lupines.
Thanks!

iwoeb Jun 03 2024 02:41 PM

flowers on farm showing ready, but not ready.

For some time, I have been hiring people to do my flowers and when I do one, or more of the farms flowers are not ready.

today, my farm 13 is doing this again. It has shown ready all morning and still shows not ready for 4 more hours.

thanks.

farm link: 567492224