Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 1st, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339786)

cadranch Jul 06 2010 11:10 PM

That makes sense. Thanks. But.... my friend is on level 54 and she received farm cash.

Rob T Jul 06 2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cadranch (Post 3691210)
That makes sense. Thanks. But.... my friend is on level 54 and she received farm cash.

Did she do any surveys, offers or app of the day from the earn cash/coins page? because she shouldn't have got the farmcash from the level upgrades itself, because no levels were skipped

cadranch Jul 06 2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobTerry (Post 3691218)
Did she do any surveys, offers or app of the day from the earn cash/coins page? because she shouldn't have got the farmcash from the level upgrades itself, because no levels were skipped

Good question. I'll have to ask. Thanks for your help!

Rob T Jul 06 2010 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cadranch (Post 3691222)
Good question. I'll have to ask. Thanks for your help!

you're very welcome

samsmum Jul 06 2010 11:45 PM

hi cadranch,
If you mum is on lvl 86 she would not have gone up any levels with the latest upgrade so therefore would not have got any farm cash. You on the other hand will have received the farm cash for the 4 levels that you went up with the new levels coming out.

Grumpa Jul 06 2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynthiaSue (Post 3688050)
Does anyone else have trouble chopping down trees. I click on them all, but unlike harvesting trees, it sometimes seems to get stuck and takes awhile to continue chopping down trees.

same thing here. I just go to another farm do a little work there and go back to Ax:Ding down the trees.

Grumpa Jul 07 2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zimberg (Post 3689086)
I love this game but would like to complain for the first time....why should someone with 700 000 xp be the same level as myself with 2 100 000 xp. I have worked my butt off to get here....I feel that we should be graded at a much higher level

Claudia Farlam, South Africa

Well lets see.

Level 100 needs 762,000 xp.

Level 101 needs to be added, so anything over 762,000xp just sits there.

I know, if you just stop playing till the levels come out needing more than 2,100,000 xp you can start playing again and be graded at the higher levels. :eek:

SueW170 Jul 07 2010 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnlySal (Post 3686502)
OK - so this is a great update - but it would be nice to be able to chop snow pines (which "we" have) as well as the other three... Sigh.

Snow Pines aren't a tree. I mean, yes, they look like a big pine tree, but they are classified as a decoration. This is why, in addition to not being able to chop them, we cannot hide them when we hide trees.

SueW170 Jul 07 2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynthiaSue (Post 3688042)
Perhaps the idea is not to have ALL of the facilities. Perhaps one should pick a theme and do it. If they had all come out at the same time, perhaps one could have just decided what they wanted to do and picked some out of the many. I know I have enough facilities, but if I had realized what all was coming, I would not have bought some that I did. Now I am very slow to buy the farmcash ones, so that I am sure, or nearly sure, that when I lay down the farmcash, I actually get the best choice for me. If I buy many more, I will probably end up putting some in storage and exchanging them occasionally.

Good point. In general, I don't buy new facilities, buildings or decorations (FT Cash or FT Coin) unless they fit into my farm themes, both in function and in design.

dlsluder Jul 07 2010 01:27 AM

Thanks for getting that little problem fixed, with not seeing peoples names when going to the Marketplace...that was quick! I love FT, I have been playing it for a very long time, I am Level 100, with 1,262,780 Experience Points. I love the improvements! Always...Donna Sluder