Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Animals (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594702)

Taz D Oct 27 2022 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAFinNY (Post 6516354)
Not sure if this belongs here or not, but it is about my rabbits. I have 2 hutches on different farms. When I started today, Farm 1 had 89 rabbits & I harvested all of them. Another farm has a few, it says they're ready to harvest, but when I try it says they're not ready. Any idea what's going on?

Hi CAFinNY,
Is the second rabbit hutch one you added today or yesterday? When you first add one it will say ready to harvest, but will not actually be ready for 2 days from the time you added it.

CAFinNY Oct 27 2022 09:45 PM

Harvested items not able to be used

I think the issue is that the one that's on farm 1 had 89 rabbits & I harvested them, but don't have any when I get to farm 7. Not sure if they got used for other things, but I just had another issue that's similar. I didn't have paper for wallpaper so I went back to another farm where the paper mill is & took the paper roll out of the facility so it would be available to make wallpaper. However, after I moved it out of the facility & presumably into my storage there were still no paper rolls available to make wallpaper. :(

Taz D Oct 27 2022 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAFinNY (Post 6516362)
I think the issue is that the one that's on farm 1 had 89 rabbits & I harvested them, but don't have any when I get to farm 7. Not sure if they got used for other things, but I just had another issue that's similar. I didn't have paper for wallpaper so I went back to another farm where the paper mill is & took the paper roll out of the facility so it would be available to make wallpaper. However, after I moved it out of the facility & presumably into my storage there were still no paper rolls available to make wallpaper. :(

Hi CAFinNY,
The storage doesn't update immediately. According to your data I see you have 44,975 paper rolls in your storage.
EDIT: I just checked your farm 7 and it says 15.7 hours until you can harvest it.

CAFinNY Oct 27 2022 09:59 PM

Um, I guess I need to find my Printing/packaging factory. Is there an easier way than going thru my farms & checking for it?

Haven't played in years & this is overwheliming

Taz D Oct 27 2022 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAFinNY (Post 6516370)
Um, I guess I need to find my Printing/packaging factory. Is there an easier way than going thru my farms & checking for it?

Haven't played in years & this is overwheliming

Hi CAfinNY,
Yes, go to the Facility Manager and search in there.

Julie Mc Nov 05 2022 03:29 PM

Selling animals from Storage

Can you please add being able to sell animals from storage like everything else. Animals build up from the trains & ships in storage & you have to take each one out of storage separately & sell them.

Thank You.
Julie Mc

marymarcel Nov 05 2022 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie Mc (Post 6517598)
Can you please add being able to sell animals from storage like everything else. Animals build up from the trains & ships in storage & you have to take each one out of storage separately & sell them.

Thank You.
Julie Mc

Hi Julie :)

I moved your post from Suggestions to the Animals thread in Help & Support to be able to respond to you.

You already have this option.

You go to Trade Marketplace and click in "I want to sell my harvests or gifts" in the pop up.

When you get the screen from your storage, click in Items.

Then set it to Animals and you will be able to sell animals directly from your storage.

Hover your mouse on the animal box and you will see the buttons for selling them.

michelle jo Nov 09 2022 03:28 AM

hi just wanted to ask is there any way to buy sheep and other animals that are coins all at the same time instead of 1 at a time so you don,t have to put them on the farm then put them in the sheds 1 at a time takes for ever lol thank you

Tiger Nov 09 2022 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelle jo (Post 6518410)
hi just wanted to ask is there any way to buy sheep and other animals that are coins all at the same time instead of 1 at a time so you don,t have to put them on the farm then put them in the sheds 1 at a time takes for ever lol thank you

Hi michelle jo,

I am sorry but you do have to buy store animals one by one. As loose animals can cause problems with slowness and even preventing some from being able to load their farms it is better that they are bought in smaller batches and then stored before buying more.

Once bought, to store them into animal sheds that have room for them faster you would need the Herding Robot. To use the tool if you wanted to get one, you would add it to your Item storage, then open your tool box, click on the tool then click on the animal you want to store and as long as there is room in the relevant sheds on that farm they will be stored in them. That tool does not work for storing any Farm Cash animals yet.

michelle jo Nov 09 2022 06:18 AM

thanks tiger for your help will buy the robot i think thanks again