Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594618)

Taz D Mar 13 2021 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bambi16 (Post 6434750)
No i'm not trying to layer, i just want to fields back on so that i can plant again, i have layered, but is just trying to put the fields back on. I've deleted fields before on most farms, to tidy them up and then just re ploughed them, but why can't i now.

Hi Bambi,
If you have trees, flowers or facilities on top of crops then that is layering. If you have staggered fields those are layering too.

If you want to replow around those items you need to have them showing and use the correct size plow for the space.

LisaScobee Mar 17 2021 08:07 PM

Crops not ready

Sorry....game corrected itself before I could get this edited.

Myshel Mar 25 2021 02:19 PM

I can't plow on my farm

trying anything to plow on my farms and i can't... first time noticing this

marymarcel Mar 25 2021 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myshel (Post 6436958)
trying anything to plow on my farms and i can't... first time noticing this

Hi Myshel :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You have to show everything in your preferences to see where you can plow.

If that is not your problem, please let us know which exact steps you are following, which size tool you are using and the link to the farm where you have problems.

T4Tammy Mar 25 2021 11:14 PM

Superneighbor Planting Crops

I stumbled on a way to set the crops you need, but I totally forgot how I did it. Now, if my superneighbors plant on my farm, they cannot change the crops. The crops are stuck on the ones I suggested. Can you help, please?

Taz D Mar 25 2021 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T4Tammy (Post 6436978)
I stumbled on a way to set the crops you need, but I totally forgot how I did it. Now, if my superneighbors plant on my farm, they cannot change the crops. The crops are stuck on the ones I suggested. Can you help, please?

Hi T4Tammy,
The way you set those are with the Super Neighbor Manager.

keetakeets Mar 29 2021 10:34 AM

Fertilizer

I just got the equipment to fertilize my farms for crops. It says they stay fertilized for 3 days. Does the fertilized farms show brown instead of green when I look up all my farms? Just wondering how you tell if they are still fertilized.

Taz D Mar 29 2021 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keetakeets (Post 6437810)
I just got the equipment to fertilize my farms for crops. It says they stay fertilized for 3 days. Does the fertilized farms show brown instead of green when I look up all my farms? Just wondering how you tell if they are still fertilized.

Hi Keetakeets,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about crops.
Yes the farms in the farm selector that are an olive drab color are fertilized. They will stay that way until the 3 days are up for them. If you are on a farm you can hover over the manure spreader and see how much time is left for that farm as well.

LisaScobee Apr 14 2021 07:43 PM

On Farm 9 (Taste Of New Zealand) on my account I have Broccoli showing ready to harvest but when I go to the market and select to hire people that farm does not show as "ready" when I go to click on people to hire and then select which farm they're to work on. My farm ID is in my "signature". I have cleared my "memcache".

Taz D Apr 14 2021 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6441098)
On Farm 9 (Taste Of New Zealand) on my account I have Broccoli showing ready to harvest but when I go to the market and select to hire people that farm does not show as "ready" when I go to click on people to hire and then select which farm they're to work on. My farm ID is in my "signature". I have cleared my "memcache".

Hi LisaScobee,
If you had just updated the SHow Work in the SHow Names prior to the crop being ready then it will not update and show that work for 10 minutes, 5 minutes if you own the Mobile Lookout Tower.

If you know the farm is ready when you go to the market to hire you can just select the farm rather than clicking on Show Work when you are hiring.