Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 18th, 2023 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662254)

Taz D May 04 2023 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peekachoo (Post 6545570)
Thank you very much for explaining all that for me Taz !

Hi Peekachoo,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen, reset some of your shortcuts and reload again. See if they stay then.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

For clearing from Facebook:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Taz D May 04 2023 12:31 PM

Raul has added the following:

Post Release Updates - May 4th, 12:30PM

- If you keep your browser open or you have enabled the 'Continue where you left off' option in your browser, you will remain logged in to the website for up to a week, so when you reload the game during this period you won't have to enter email and password. If you use the Farmtown website in a public computer, just remember to click the Logout button at the top right when you are done playing.

- Hide duplicated facility posts in 'My Request' tab 'Facility Wall Requests' section.

peekachoo May 04 2023 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6545574)
Hi Peekachoo,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen, reset some of your shortcuts and reload again. See if they stay then.

Thanks Taz, that worked a treat !

EveningAllTim May 05 2023 02:14 AM

Thanks for the update ...no known issues, how about checking your support line with issues on the use of the green manure spreader and purple irrigation tool and the multiple use of irrigating and fertilising farms as i have reported!

thanks Tim

Tiger May 05 2023 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EveningAllTim (Post 6545690)
Thanks for the update ...no known issues, how about checking your support line with issues on the use of the green manure spreader and purple irrigation tool and the multiple use of irrigating and fertilising farms as i have reported!

thanks Tim

Hi EveningAllTim,

When you pick up either of those tools then click on a farm, in the window that opens to show all your farms, try clicking on the tab at the top that says Select Multiple Farms and then you should see the check boxes also appear that allow you to select the farms you want to fertilise or irrigate/water so you can do more than one at a time. The tabs are not turning orange to show you which one is selected (Select One Farm or Select Multiple Farms). That has been sent off.

Early Girl May 05 2023 06:47 AM

[quote=Taz D;6545582]Raul has added the following:

- If you keep your browser open or you have enabled the 'Continue where you left off' option in your browser, you will remain logged in to the website for up to a week, so when you reload the game during this period you won't have to enter email and password. If you use the Farmtown website in a public computer, just remember to click the Logout button at the top right when you are done playing.

Is this going to be added to the New Release Updates as was the portion about duplicate postings? I check this daily for the latest information, and having to scroll through posts to find it makes it difficult. Thanks

marymarcel May 05 2023 08:15 AM

[quote=Early Girl;6545710]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6545582)

Is this going to be added to the New Release Updates as was the portion about duplicate postings? I check this daily for the latest information, and having to scroll through posts to find it makes it difficult. Thanks

Hi Early Girl :)

Raul only posted about the browser setting in the New Farmtown Website thread as many farmers complained for log in the website everytime they closed their browser. So his post was only for the Website release.

The duplicate posts is affecting both versions, Facebook and Website so it was posted in both releases.

Taz D May 05 2023 05:30 PM

Post Release Updates - May 5th, 5:50PM

- Expanded Neighbours capacity by 33%. The Buddies capacity is now 3 times as much as before. You should be able to have about 500 neighbours and buddies combined.

MOM GLENDA May 07 2023 05:58 PM

they need to fix us another wall to post faciltys on have 2 .the post disapears to fast on the place we post on .wish they could fix us a timeline we could post their . know it takes money and time to do what Rail is doing .until something is done he needs to tell players not to post over and over some are posting evey hour . thanks God bless

Taz D May 07 2023 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6546034)
they need to fix us another wall to post faciltys on have 2 .the post disapears to fast on the place we post on .wish they could fix us a timeline we could post their . know it takes money and time to do what Rail is doing .until something is done he needs to tell players not to post over and over some are posting evey hour . thanks God bless

Hi Mom Glenda,
I have moved your post from Suggestions to the current release thread. What you are adsking for has already been taken care of by the following:
Post Release Updates - May 4th, 12:30PM

- Hide duplicated facility posts in 'My Request' tab 'Facility Wall Requests' section.

So you will only see one set of posts for each of your neighbors, buddies or friends as the additional previous posts are being deleted.