Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 31st, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615490)

Tiger Jul 31 2015 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntsusie59 (Post 5984382)
Thank you for the new upgrade awesome as always. But when I tried to water my Super Neighbors farm it said nothing to irrigate.

Hi auntsusie59,

Were you trying to irrigate crops or just water flowers? Try loading what you were trying to water and check to see if they have already been irrigated/watered.

marymarcel Jul 31 2015 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie_q_az (Post 5984314)
This does not seem to be working . I still get my amount stored and not my super neighbors.
b) When selecting a seed to plant, the Tooltip with the amount stored will reflect the amounts for the farm owner (not yours), same for the belts shown.

Hi susie_q_az:)

Could you please check this again?

I have just planted quinoa for my Super Neighbor, he has 0 stored and I have 2,458 stored.

MBon Jul 31 2015 06:08 PM

nice!!! :D
awesome changes. thank you

Aneida Jul 31 2015 08:11 PM

Thank you for the update.

bluehair Jul 31 2015 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 5984394)
Hi auntsusie59,

Were you trying to irrigate crops or just water flowers? Try loading what you were trying to water and check to see if they have already been irrigated/watered.

i just planted some corn for my neighbour annd went o use their green sprinkler and it said there is nothing to irrigate and even tried refreshing

Taz D Jul 31 2015 08:24 PM

Posted by Raul:
Post Release Updates - July 31st, 9:00PM EST

- BugFix: The 'Permanently Hired for Design' checkbox shows unchecked the second time you open the window even after you have checked it previously.
- BugFix: Wrong images in the Store for the new Stone Patches.
- BugFix: Sorting by Stored Amount when planting as a SuperNeighbour will sort by the amounts of the farm owner.

Mrs Borgies Jul 31 2015 08:31 PM

Great update...thank you! :)

I have found a problem though. When working my neighbours facilities, I have always watered their flowers and now it won't let me. I also tested going directly to a neighbours farm without loading through the facility job link. The sprinkler still won't let me water flowers. I am not a super neighbour nor have I any super neighbours.

Thanks again :)

sliderman Jul 31 2015 08:49 PM

I wanted to buy a new quarry car and managed to extend my train track, but am unable to move my train or any of the existing long cars.

Please fix this bug as I want to buy a long quarry car and despatch my train !

Taz D Jul 31 2015 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sliderman (Post 5984446)
I wanted to buy a new quarry car and managed to extend my train track, but am unable to move my train or any of the existing long cars.

Please fix this bug as I want to buy a long quarry car and despatch my train !

Hi sliderman,
This is not a bug. You can not move any train parts that are dispatched. For that you need to wait until the train has return and unload it. Then you can move them around.

david1323 Jul 31 2015 09:58 PM

Emptying Cache with new Edge Browser to solve problems

For those having problems, the devs always say empty your cache; however, it may be trying to empty the Internet Explorer cache while you may now have downloaded the new Edge browser with Windows 10. Be sure you have an updated program that is deleting the Edge browser. I had to do that to correct my problem.